Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would make your life as a mommy easier?

Posted by   + Show Post

This is just a fun topic...

If there were something to be nvented to make your life as a mommy easier, What would it be??

Mine? A one push button automated folding high chair. Push a button BAM!!!! Automatically folds up. Push another button BAM!! Automatically folds out! With a safety switch that comes on when the child is in the seat to prevent it from activating! That would be amazing since at times i am holding my son while folding the high chair! 

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Like Rosie! Yesssss!

Quoting got2monsters:

a robotic housekeeper, yes please.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ameretto13
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Honestly, someone to help with the tantrums ( cut them out completely and make them stop!) would be fantastic!!! dd is four and ds#2 is six and the tantrums! Ugh, I end every day with a migraine because of the tantrums!!! If dd doesn't get her way or you make her do something she doesn't want to do she starts screaming bloody murder! Even in stores!!!!! ugh, we've tried everything to make them stop but to no avail! Also, something that will make drs listen when we have a serious issue that isn't "resolving" itself naturally or no matter what you do!!! Ds#2 is STILL having accidents, they stopped back along last school year but... They've started up again, with a vengence, this school year... Everyone keeps telling me he's "just being lazy/ getting too wrapped up in what he's doing and doesn't want to get up and go..." but... My gut says that's not the case!

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i just need a self-cleaning house. that is all i want. lol.

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

An Alice. From the Brady Bunch. Someone to be apart of the family who does all the chores and makes all the food so I can sit around and be awesome. 

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Nyquil helps with tantrums ;) lol

Quoting Ameretto13:

Honestly, someone to help with the tantrums ( cut them out completely and make them stop!) would be fantastic!!! dd is four and ds#2 is six and the tantrums! Ugh, I end every day with a migraine because of the tantrums!!! If dd doesn't get her way or you make her do something she doesn't want to do she starts screaming bloody murder! Even in stores!!!!! ugh, we've tried everything to make them stop but to no avail! Also, something that will make drs listen when we have a serious issue that isn't "resolving" itself naturally or no matter what you do!!! Ds#2 is STILL having accidents, they stopped back along last school year but... They've started up again, with a vengence, this school year... Everyone keeps telling me he's "just being lazy/ getting too wrapped up in what he's doing and doesn't want to get up and go..." but... My gut says that's not the case!

Hanab818
by Hana on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Yes.

Quoting got2monsters:

MomRocs1102
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM

a housekeeper(that cooks) and a playmate for ds

Ameretto13
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:02 PM

LOL! So does benadryl... I just don't want to be constantly knocking them out... Especially with the benadryl, my dd has some really serious allergies... :( 

Quoting MommieSDW:

Nyquil helps with tantrums ;) lol

Quoting Ameretto13:

StarryRain
by Rain on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:02 PM
A bigger house would be the best right now. Then, a robotic house cleaning device. I have far too many tasks as the mom of three as it is without the added stress of keeping this small far too old house spotless and pristine.
StarryRain
by Rain on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Heck yeah! All Jetsons style. Genius.

Quoting Courtney610:

Like Rosie! Yesssss!

Quoting got2monsters:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)