Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

Does anyone watch Teen Mom 2??? My best friend got me started and now I am addicted. Just wanted to chat with some ladies about the show if anyone is interested. Just trying to make some friends on here.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bfairbanks
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I watch, I'm addicted to, I've been watching since they were all 16 & pregnant lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM

that show isnt for me..

leidy2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I watch it but that show makes me mad. Some of those girls are so careless and seem to have it easy financially.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kysmama08
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I like the show but some of the girls actions piss me off lol. Seems like they treat having kids a way to get famous
proudmama11212
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I doo!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I used to be addicted to that and some other realty shows. I can't afford cable so I haven't watched that stuff in a long time and realize I'm better without watching that garbage. Lol but I do miss the drama sometimes. You can watch the episodes online too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM
I watch it
CatherineNewton
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the teen mom shows. chelsea if my favorite and then kail. leah is what ever and jenelle is a nut bag. 

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I cant do it. I end up screaming at the tv lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poohsybear
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I know what you mean. I love to watch it but I do get mad at some of the stuff that goes on. There are only a few of them who are good moms and the others get on my nerves and I wanna reach into the tv and smack them. But I still enjoy watching. I started watching teen mom 2 with my bff and loved it so much that I went back and watched teen mom on Netflix. I wish I had the kinda money that these young girls have though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)