Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Tv Shows

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
  • 17 Replies
Which ones do you watch? Which ones do you wish you could watch? I like Til Death, Seinfeld, Once Upon a Time, Beauty and the Beast, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries.. I wish I could still watch Once Upon a Time and the Vampire Diaries. They changed the times they show them. Instead of 8 pm now its 7 pm. My kids are in bed about 7:45. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Bones, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Chopped, Castle, Dance Moms, Iron Chef America, Glee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Bachelor, pretty little liars, criminal minds, castle, CSI, Big Bang theory, how I met your mother
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnsmama98
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM

NCIS, CSI, Law & Order: SVU, and I wish America's Most Wanted and Longmeyer would come back on. I also watch alot of the shows on Investigation Discovery channel.

XOXOArmyWife
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Basketball wives, teen mom, real housewives of atlanta...I love anything on the history or animal channel and army wives is my fave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alohi
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I DVr all of my shows so that I can watch them when I have time. I like once upon a time, revenge, happy endings, modern family, mob wives, real houswives, Big Bang theory, how I met your mother, 2 broke girls...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:19 AM
HIMYM, Once Upon a Time, Family Guy, Breaking Bad, Weeds, Burn Notice, there's so many more...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EskimoKisses4Me
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:25 AM

The Big Bang Theory = Newest addiction<3 How I Met Your Mother, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, The Carrie Diaries, NCIS, Dance Moms!!

MeninaBallerina
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Seinfeld, King of Queens, Archer, King of the Hill.. a few of my favorites. 

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I dont have dvr. I like those too. Recently I discovered 2 Broke Girls and I love that show!

Quoting alohi:

I DVr all of my shows so that I can watch them when I have time. I like once upon a time, revenge, happy endings, modern family, mob wives, real houswives, Big Bang theory, how I met your mother, 2 broke girls...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I like the Carrie Diaries too! Thats on at 7 pm now. Ugh!

Quoting EskimoKisses4Me:

The Big Bang Theory = Newest addiction<3 How I Met Your Mother, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, The Carrie Diaries, NCIS, Dance Moms!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN