Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
Which ones do you watch? Which ones do you wish you could watch? I like Til Death, Seinfeld, Once Upon a Time, Beauty and the Beast, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries.. I wish I could still watch Once Upon a Time and the Vampire Diaries. They changed the times they show them. Instead of 8 pm now its 7 pm. My kids are in bed about 7:45. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Replies (11-17):
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM
We watch Dexter, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Duck Dynasty, and anything on History or Animal Planet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
living4truth
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Teen Mom and Buckwild. I loved 19 kids and counting, wish it was still on! I was also a huge fan of Jon and Kate plus 8, but never liked Kate plus 8. I loved the normal innocence of that show in the very beginning. Then it just turned into this horrifying train wreck.
twinkle_star
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I watch beauty and the beast, ncis, vampire diaries, criminal minds, supernatural
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alohi
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:58 AM
2 broke girls is hilarious. Whitney Cummings makes good shows. Her other show Whitney is good as well.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

I dont have dvr. I like those too. Recently I discovered 2 Broke Girls and I love that show!

Quoting alohi:

I DVr all of my shows so that I can watch them when I have time. I like once upon a time, revenge, happy endings, modern family, mob wives, real houswives, Big Bang theory, how I met your mother, 2 broke girls...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TIffanyB84
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I just finished all seasons of bones season 1-7 now towatch the new ones.
NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:53 AM
NCIS, castle, teen mom, catfish, glee, bones (sometimes), new girl, the lying game and pretty little liars (although I've missed the first seasons so I still need to do catchup), and sometimes dance moms (I'm ashamed of that one, but it's like a train wreck I can't help but watch).
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Raising Hope, New Girl, new Normal, Grey's and Big Bang Theory.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)