Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

so glad to see this happy ending!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

I'm not sure how to make it clicky, but the soldier fighting the Utah couple was finally reunited with his kid!

http://gma.yahoo.com/sgt-reunited-baby-given-adoption-181449034--abc-news-topstories.html

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeninaBallerina
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:30 AM
mama2beautiesnb
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you!

Quoting MeninaBallerina:

clicky

Titana
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:55 AM
So sad....I wonder what her reasons were for the adoption? I mean, I think a person should have great reasons to keep a parent out of a child's life....let alone go with adoption without telling theother parent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Such a sad story, but so happy for the dad!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Bump for later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brebugmom91
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Good!! He deserves his baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

from what it seems she did it out of spite for the guy. i could be wrong, but following this case its the only thing i can come up with.

Quoting Titana:

So sad....I wonder what her reasons were for the adoption? I mean, I think a person should have great reasons to keep a parent out of a child's life....let alone go with adoption without telling theother parent.

Titana
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM
That's awful! I am glad her got his daughter.

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

from what it seems she did it out of spite for the guy. i could be wrong, but following this case its the only thing i can come up with.

Quoting Titana:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Japonte3109
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:49 AM
My cousin went through the same thing about seven years ago when his girlfriend moved and didn't tell him she was pregnant. It was the longest seven months of our families life while he was fighting for custody with the family who had already adopted him. My heart goes out to them!
mama2beautiesnb
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

the adoption laws really need to be straightened up so to speak.

Quoting Japonte3109:

My cousin went through the same thing about seven years ago when his girlfriend moved and didn't tell him she was pregnant. It was the longest seven months of our families life while he was fighting for custody with the family who had already adopted him. My heart goes out to them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN