Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I am really frustrated with my bf ex girlfriend?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 17 Replies
Im just so ready to leave so it just be me and my kids I have to worry about. This girl gets 125.00/week in child support cash and spends it on her. She never wants to buy her kids anything. It's bad when the oldest that is 9 is asking why don't mommy buy us anything with that money. So at 7 this morning she calls and ask my bf is he going to help her buy a $15 yearbook. And I'm like why can't she get it. She's about to get child support. She feels like that 7 dollars is going to hurt her because she's a drug user and drinks all the time. The kids want to come live with us because all she does is drinks. So am I overreacting about this. I just feel like that child support just be spent on whatever the kids need and she shouldn't be calling him basically to get him to help her with everything and he cannot stand it. He fusses all the time because she calls all the time do why can't you stand up to her? Maybe guilty?
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Does she spend the support on bills?

If your bf is worried about it, he should take her to court.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erin708
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Have him go back to court for more custody. If she's truly unfit have him prove it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this
If she is truly a drug user and alcoholic, why does he let his kids live there??? Doesn't he care about their safety???

He needs to go to court and file for custody and primary placement because she is an unfit
Parent.

If he has custody and they live with him, he will no longer be paying any child support.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree if this woman has drug and drinking problems why the hell are the children in her custody? Forget the child support and get those kids out if her care.

"Calm your tits... It's not that serious."
krystaal870
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM
In his situation it's going to cost him some money to take her to court and he Probaly won't get custody. How would it work if he has 3 kids but only one is his? Could he still get custody? Also if he ever get custody she would make his life miserable so therefor he would move back home to Mexico. And she doesn't have bills she lives with her mom. She fusses if she has to pay something. Because she wants that money to herself.
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
This is why I hate all my kids dads girlfriends. They constantly trash the kids mom and act like she isn't entitled to anything.

He had a family before you that lost their dad and need to be financially supported, whether or not you agree.

If she truly was a drinker and drug user, he obviously wouldn't keep giving her money for the kids & would fight for custody.

This is so immature. Get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberandmonker
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM
125 a week for more than one child is not that much child support.. In pa it's almost 1100$ a month going off what my dh makes and that's just for one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by Kaht on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Why not take her to family court and get custody of the stepkids and then put her on CS?

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Better get used to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidy3151
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM

take her to court if the child is big enough the court will ask the child who he/she wants to stay with and the child can tell the judge how the mother is and there is the proof so he shouldnt worry if i was him i would take her back to court where i live im lucky if domestic relations can find my sons father he owes me over 10 grand in support so this gurl is lucky she is even getting it i no in the book i got it says it can be used for living expenses such as bills and rent and other things for the child but i suspose it all depends i guess my court order is for $60 a week and im lucky if get that when they find him so if she is getting $125 a week that is more then enough for her to pay for that child and things the child needs since the child isnt a baby thats just my thoughts on it tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)