Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I am really frustrated with my bf ex girlfriend?

Posted by   + Show Post
Im just so ready to leave so it just be me and my kids I have to worry about. This girl gets 125.00/week in child support cash and spends it on her. She never wants to buy her kids anything. It's bad when the oldest that is 9 is asking why don't mommy buy us anything with that money. So at 7 this morning she calls and ask my bf is he going to help her buy a $15 yearbook. And I'm like why can't she get it. She's about to get child support. She feels like that 7 dollars is going to hurt her because she's a drug user and drinks all the time. The kids want to come live with us because all she does is drinks. So am I overreacting about this. I just feel like that child support just be spent on whatever the kids need and she shouldn't be calling him basically to get him to help her with everything and he cannot stand it. He fusses all the time because she calls all the time do why can't you stand up to her? Maybe guilty?
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (11-17):
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Requesting a court hearing doesn't cost anything.

He can only get custody of kids that are his biologically.

Your bf would rather run back to Mexico than stand up for his child(ten) and get them out of a dangerous and neglectful situation???

What kind of loser is he??

Quoting krystaal870:

In his situation it's going to cost him some money to take her to court and he Probaly won't get custody. How would it work if he has 3 kids but only one is his? Could he still get custody? Also if he ever get custody she would make his life miserable so therefor he would move back home to Mexico. And she doesn't have bills she lives with her mom. She fusses if she has to pay something. Because she wants that money to herself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aj2011
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I say take her to court. Family court and ask if they kids can testify or talk to the judge.

CafeMom Tickers
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:37 PM
You all sound way too immature to have any children...

Quoting krystaal870:

In his situation it's going to cost him some money to take her to court and he Probaly won't get custody. How would it work if he has 3 kids but only one is his? Could he still get custody? Also if he ever get custody she would make his life miserable so therefor he would move back home to Mexico. And she doesn't have bills she lives with her mom. She fusses if she has to pay something. Because she wants that money to herself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

krystaal870
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM
He would take the kids back to Mexico not just him so therefor he isn't a loser.
krystaal870
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Hmm actually I have 2 kids that I take care by myself do don't judge someone of what I had posted. I'm 25 and I know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. Mothers that rather drink n party don't deserve kids.
Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Pot meet kettle.
"Don't judge me!"
...while you sit here and judge a woman you probably don't know, right? Lol. Grow up. You take care of two kids without help? That's not impressive, dear. About 85% of the women here do it. You don't deserve a medal...

Quoting krystaal870:

Hmm actually I have 2 kids that I take care by myself do don't judge someone of what I had posted. I'm 25 and I know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. Mothers that rather drink n party don't deserve kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)