Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

You know you have a problem when....

Posted by   + Show Post
You know you have a problem when the local cafe calls to make sure you're ok when you don't show up at your regular time! Lol! Missing my usual Wednesday night burger, I will just have to make it a Thursday night burger instead! Lol!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Replies (11-17):
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Quoting jtsmommie0104:

That's awesome, they care. The people at the grocery store know my DS. Mainly because he is always recklessly driving one of the mini carts and I'm chasing him lol.

TexasWife
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I had a gas station that knew what I was coming in for. They never had it until the very end of my pregnancy.

kimmykat222
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Haha that's funny!
gdsTX
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Our usualy pizza place is like that. We didn't hear the door one time and the driver was calling my cell phone to make sure we were alright. lol

bpryce
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
years ago i had a slight cold stone addiction. One day i walked in and they guy knew exactly what i wanted. I stopped going to cold stone after that lol
Octoberjoy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
That would my husband. Lol His caffeine addiciton
MamaLioness2012
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I work in food services and I have some Saturday morning regulars that all I have to do I ask what side they want that day. The one order is infamous...hamburger everything no green, diet pepsi, either onion rings or fries depending on the day, and a hot fudge Sunday with crushed nuts. I love my regulars, there was a little boy born right when I started working there, now if I miss a saturday shift I hear about him asking for me by name <3. I also have two of my regulars as facebook friends and one even gave me a big garbage bag full of maternity clothes when I got pregnant!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)