Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Does anybody else ever feel like their other half (husband, boyfriend, partner, whatever) just won't shut the hell up? I swear to God, it's like he's on repeat, or just likes to hear himself talk, and it's NEVER about anything remotely important. How many times can I just nod my head and say "uh huh". I feel like such an ass, but while he's flapping his gums I'm tyring to feed/change/occupy the baby or get some mental peace and quite and he just keeps going.....

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Replies (11-16):
s.osborne
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM

YES! Dear 8lb 6oz tiny baby jesus YES! He ALWAYS wants to talk!

heartagram_girl
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:24 PM

He only gets like that when he is on his pain killers. Then he will not shut up about anything- he keeps talking and talking.

CafeMom Tickers
melissaaytes
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Nope not hubby but my 3 yo little girl has not stopped talking since she started at 2 yo...lol drives hubby crazy!!! She even talks in her sleep haha

.thatsme.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Lol my SO is like that. He will go on the rants about his job (which I know absolutely nothing about) or about politics. And I will just look at him and start laughing. He'll say yeah I know you don't give a shit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Nope, but my husband would probably say that I'm the one who never shuts up! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Casie.Lynne
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Sometimes I wish I had that problem. I feel like I can't get him to talk to me most days. :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)