Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

is this weird?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 18 Replies

that i rather clean(like crazy Clean) at night(like midnight) when everyone is sleeping? cuz everyone in this house gets mad and say im too loud but i get like crazy about cleaning at night :/ anyone have this problem?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM

At least when you clean at night it stays clean for longer than a couple of minutes, lol.

I'm an evening person and usually get more done in the evenings.

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

MrsWhite101610
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Sometimes my ocd kicks in at night and I'll be cleaning at like 2am. Dh is either awake because he's a night person or sleeps through it. I've woke dd up once (almost 3) and she must have been dreaming about money. She asked me where her piggy bank was then went back to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddieKate
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Depends.
My bf's mom cleans like this and there is a 14m old in the house. He already doesnt sleep through the night because they run in the room the second he wimpers or sighs loudly, so the cleaning is just making it worse.
If it's keeping your family awake at night maybe you shouldnt be cleaning that late

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Not this girl. But I do clean in the evenings so as not to interfere with SO's trading and such.
myloves.050709
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I clean during the evening/night time.  My dh works 3rd shift so it doesn't bother him when he is home.  I like going to bed and waking up to a clean house. 

jtsmommie0104
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Last night I had the urge to clean but DH caught me before I got to the door because he knew what I was up to lol. He says I'm too loud cleaning at night.

meangreen18
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I clean at night after the kids have gone down so DH can come home to a clean house. But I usually don't vacuum unless everyone is awake or it's an emergency.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MeninaBallerina
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Not weird at all. If I clean during the day while my kid is home it's like I have a tornado following me undoing everything I just did lol. 

I'd rather clean at night, alone, with the radio on.

krodden87
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I clean in the morning and then about an hour before hubby gets home i go through again to make sure its not a complete disaster again since i have a 3 year old n 1 year old my little place can get trashed pretty quick. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
myideasaretaken
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I clean late at night or early in the morning, I don't like to be disturbed and while I miss out on some sleep I have a clean house :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)