Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I DID IT!!!!♥

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm so happy I can't even sleep!!!!!!!! I just want to share my promotion with the world!!!!!
☆★!!!!!!!MADE RUBY!!!!!!!!☆★
When I started with IWG my goal for my entire distributor career was to reach Ruby and I did it in SIX MONTHS! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who gave me this opportunity, and helped me push through when I wanted to quit, and had faith in me when even I didn't, who helped build my team and inspire me!! I made a lot of friends in this company, friends and relationships that will hopefully continue to grow and I can't wait until the day I can be Black Diamond and the day I can leavey legacy to my child(ren, hopefully) and they can flourish due to the incredible opportunity that I dove into head first, eyes closed, and heart full of faith, by the grace of God and with the help and support of my amazing husband, Kyle James, Krista, Amanda and Cody, Cassie, Kellie, and Joelle, I achieved my goal and now set my sights on Black Diamond and I WILL achieve it!!!! I love you all and I LOVE IT WORKS GLOBAL!!!!!!!!
#itworksBOOM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kristina_
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Congratss :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshCH
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Thank you very much!!!
It means so much to me because I'm a quitter, I never follow through with jobs, goals, etc and with this I only need to promote two more levels and I get a $10, 000 bonus!!!

Quoting Kristina_:

Gastromama2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I tried one of those pyramid type jobs before and it was so hard. Nobody wanted to do it with me :( and it was hard to sell the stuff online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

Kristina_
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:46 AM
your welcome" & im glad that you didnt quit. you can show your baby now that quitting gets somewhere in life and always push yourself :) hope u promote fast<3

Quoting AshCH:

Thank you very much!!!

It means so much to me because I'm a quitter, I never follow through with jobs, goals, etc and with this I only need to promote two more levels and I get a $10, 000 bonus!!!

Quoting Kristina_:

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Oooooh CONGRATS! That's awesome!
AshCH
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM
It was hard at first but once you get going it gets easier!

Quoting Gastromama2007:

I tried one of those pyramid type jobs before and it was so hard. Nobody wanted to do it with me :( and it was hard to sell the stuff online.

AshCH
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Thank you!!!!:)

Quoting luvmybug:

Oooooh CONGRATS! That's awesome!

AshCH
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Thank you! I will be promoting again soon so I'll be one away from my bonus!!!! I cant believe it, it feels so surreal!

Quoting Kristina_:

your welcome" & im glad that you didnt quit. you can show your baby now that quitting gets somewhere in life and always push yourself :) hope u promote fast<3

Quoting AshCH:

Thank you very much!!!

Quoting Kristina_:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)