Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

21 birthday

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM
  • 8 Replies
Today is my birthday , the big 21.
My friends want to go clubbing so we planned it out and yes tonight we going clubbing I was hoping my bf be coming with me but he doesn't want to says he will stay home watch Donovan our baby.I feel bad especially that once he gets off work ill be leaving with my friends makes me not want to go yes you only turn 21 once but not spending it with my family the two guys I live the most makes me want to stay with them, help what do you think
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly it's good to get out and enjoy some time without the husband and kid(s). I always feel so refreshed after I get a little "break". And my husband also does stuff with his friends.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you should go out with your friends tonight as planned and then tomorrow night, do something special to celebrate with your two best guys. :)

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Yeah you're right, tomorrow night I can just spend it with them, thanks

Quoting bamababe1975:

I think you should go out with your friends tonight as planned and then tomorrow night, do something special to celebrate with your two best guys. :)

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Yeah I guess it would be fine more done I haven't had girls night out for over 2 yrs.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Honestly it's good to get out and enjoy some time without the husband and kid(s). I always feel so refreshed after I get a little "break". And my husband also does stuff with his friends.

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Yeah I guess it would be fine more done I haven't had girls night out for over 2 yrs. Thanks

Quoting PeaceMuch:

melissaaytes
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Go out and have some fun!!!  I didn't have a kid yet on my 21st but I convinced hubby to go out (he hates clubs and bars) had tons of fun though!!  You only turn 21 once!!!  Although last year on my 25th I hadn't been out since 21 so we went to a few bars and shot vodka in the car on the way and during smoke breaks (don't judge it's cheaper) and I got hammered!!! Luckily my FIL and his gf who were watching our 3 yo kept her till late afternoon the next day!!!

white_wolf454
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM

happy birthday 

firespurity
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
You already made the plans so just enjoy the time with friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN