Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CS Question.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

I had to file for CS so my son could start daycare, and since his dad isn't on the BC we all needed to do a DNA test. So they scheduled us on two different days, and me and my son went to ours... but when I reminded his dad to go, he threw a fit. (So I'm guessing he never went). 

So... what happens now? Any idea? If he didn't show up... what's next?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MeninaBallerina
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM

If he won't go willingly you need to get a court ordered DNA test. I would give him another chance to go willingly first. Make sure you document everthing. 

ParkersMama92
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM

How do you document that?

Quoting MeninaBallerina:

If he won't go willingly you need to get a court ordered DNA test. I would give him another chance to go willingly first. Make sure you document everthing. 

MeninaBallerina
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM

You could probably get documentation from the lab performing the test saying that he didn't show up for the appointment. It just helps to be organized and documented in general when you are dealing with the court for any reason. Save call logs and texts on your phone, etc.

Quoting ParkersMama92:

How do you document that?

Quoting MeninaBallerina:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)