• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In search of friends.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Allie and I have a two month old son. I am new to this website and would love to make some new friends here. I am 24 years old and not many of my current friends have babies. I would love to meet other moms around my age to text, gossip, vent, laugh, and just chat with. I am looking for someone I could talk to as if we have been friends forever. 

I live in northern California but location isn't really important as I am looking someone to talk with, however, if you're close by that would be awesome to. I am excited to be here where I know there are other women in very similar situations as me looking for friends also. Please respond if you are interested. 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadesMommy7
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Hi im Ashley. Im 22 with a 9 month old baby girl! I live in California as well! :) feel free to message me if you'd like to chat!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikki666444
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I'm nikki, 22 also and about to have my first I'm getting induced on the fifth.  Message me if u'de like to chat!

proudmommy03457
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Hi:) I am 23 and a mom of three(5,4&2) I am married. O and my name is Hollie. I live in Ms but you can message me if you'd like:)
LuLuRex
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hello and welcome! Congrats on your baby boy!

jerricalynn
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Hey my name is Jerrica i have a 6 yr old little girl. i live in Michigan but feel free to message me anytime

mommy-munster
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Hello my name is Candace I have two boys both six years old and were tryingfor number three I am 28 years old and live in southern California.you ate so lucky to live up north its beautiful there!!!! An always looking for friends to text with as I am a stay at home mom with no other mommy friends except for on here :)
Schpanks
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Hi, I'm Kristin. I am 21 years old and I have a 10 month old daughter. I am also looking for friends since most of my good friends do not have children and I have a hard time getting out and meeting new people.

mitsukai127
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Hi I am Nikki and have a 4 year old daughter!  I am always online, feel free to send me a message :)

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Hi my name is faviola, congratulations on your son, I'm new here too and looking for friends as well, I'm 21 actually today is my 21 birthday I have a11 month baby boy and I also live in California, feel free to message me if you would like.
music_n_theatre
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM

My name is Jennifer and I have a 4 mos baby boy and live in Northern CA!  Am totally looking for exactly what you are :)  Let's be friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)