Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The funny things kids say and do .....what about yours

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:09 PM
  • 38 Replies

I have Five boys and almost every day one of them does or says something funny that just makes my day
this morning my 4 year old .Ethan came walking up to me mumbling to himself and looking down at his pocket
Me: Ethan who are you talking to
Ethan: mom someone put chips in my pocket
ME: really who do you think it was
Ethan: I don't know mom but it was one sneaky hand
Me: oh my are you going to stop that sneaky hand next time
Ethan: NO I have chips in my pocket now
                                                  this is my 4 year old Ethan he's my Goofy bub

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Nice!

My 2 yr old was looking at a package of raisins that pictured grapes on the top and raisins on the bottom. She then asked to look in the package. When I asked why, she told me she was looking for the grapes.

MomWFiveInTow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM

That's adorable
I love love love when kids say funny things and their curiosity is amazing it sounds like your daughter has a lot of curiosity :) that's great

Quoting mrsniebo:

Nice!

My 2 yr old was looking at a package of raisins that pictured grapes on the top and raisins on the bottom. She then asked to look in the package. When I asked why, she told me she was looking for the grapes.

LuLuRex
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:46 PM
4 moms liked this

So cute!

The other day I told my 4 year old that after he brushed his teeth it was going to be time for bed not to play. He replied "after I brush my teeth I am going to forget that you said I can't play".

Blue_Spiral
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:53 PM

LOL

I was just thinking to make a thread about this!

My son is 2 and one of his new words is "Big."

Sitting on the potty his eyes get wide and he points behind him and says, "BIIIG!" 

I almost died laughing.

Then later, pointing to my breasts (which he calls nu-nu), "Nu-nu! Nu-nu BIG!"

LOL, got that right, son...

His vocabulary is still pretty limited but there are a few things here and there. He woke up the other day and I asked him how he was feeling.

He pointed upwards and said, "High."

lololol

Blue_Spiral
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Here'sa another one I've shared before, from my friend's 4 year old daughter.

I was nursing my son at her house and she was fascinated by it so her mom explained that my breasts make milk for my son.

A while later she gets excited and asks, "Do your boobs make pudding too???"

MomWFiveInTow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM

LOL it sounds like he's got a good understanding of big lol he sounds so cute I love that age my 2 year old doesn't stop talking LOL Grandma has nicknamed him chatter box :)

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

LOL

Sitting on the potty his eyes get wide and he points behind him and says, "BIIIG!" 

I almost died laughing.

His vocabulary is still pretty limited but there are a few things here and there. He woke up the other day and I asked him how he was feeling.

lololol

MomWFiveInTow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM

LOL 4 year olds they are such stinkers aren't they I swear they come prepared with their own comedian handbook  ;)

Quoting LuLuRex:

So cute!

The other day I told my 4 year old that after he brushed his teeth it was going to be time for bed not to play. He replied "after I brush my teeth I am going to forget that you said I can't play".

redneckmama2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Awe chatter box was my nickname growing up :) 

Quoting MomWFiveInTow:

LOL it sounds like he's got a good understanding of big lol he sounds so cute I love that age my 2 year old doesn't stop talking LOL Grandma has nicknamed him chatter box :)

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

LOL

I almost died laughing.

lololol

MomWFiveInTow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:35 PM

hahahahaha that's funny
my youngest is 5months and I breastfeed him... my older 4 had that same outlook lol you make milk mom  that's cool but they more interested in chocolate milk LOL  

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Here'sa another one I've shared before, from my friend's 4 year old daughter.

I was nursing my son at her house and she was fascinated by it so her mom explained that my breasts make milk for my son.

A while later she gets excited and asks, "Do your boobs make pudding too???"

MomWFiveInTow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM

that's awesome mine was scooter and marshmallow LOL
all my boys have nicknames from each family member it's hard to keep up with each but
my 2 year old's is easy he really doesn't stop talking I think that's due to having older brothers who talked to him all the time when he was smaller :)

Quoting redneckmama2:

Awe chatter box was my nickname growing up :) 

Quoting MomWFiveInTow:

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

LOL

I almost died laughing.

lololol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN