Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dunno where to go!! :(

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 11 Replies

My MIL is taking our 3 yo tomorrow and hubby and I have not had a date night in soooooooooo long, so he told me to pick a place where we can go eat!!!  We never go out to eat, so I am not sure what I really want.  When we do go out we go to a Mexican restaurant and have big beers and margaritas!!!! The only problem is I am pregnant and can't drink :(  So where should we go???  We are in TN so that kinda gives an idea of what places are around...any ideas???

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no clue what you have around..lol
Mexican or chinese sounds good to me. You could always get a virgin margarita. :) Have fun!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melissaaytes
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I was thinking ideas maybe for generic places that are all over!  Logans, Applebees, etc... 

alexislovesjr
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Whatever you craving. Me and my hubby are going out to get big burgers tomorrow. We usually have mexican, puerto rican, steak house or italian but I feel like just big burgers. Then were going to the Riverwalk and maybe a movie. Im in TX.

melissaaytes
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM

lol big burgers sound good!!!  I think we may go to a steakhouse, but where they have lots of fried stuff!!!!  Hubby gets his first paycheck tomorrow for his new better paying job so I am ordering all the food I want!!!! Apps, entree, and extra salad on the side lol I am only 13 weeks preggo so I still have plenty of room :)

Quoting alexislovesjr:

Whatever you craving. Me and my hubby are going out to get big burgers tomorrow. We usually have mexican, puerto rican, steak house or italian but I feel like just big burgers. Then were going to the Riverwalk and maybe a movie. Im in TX.

CafeMom Tickers
leesie86
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I've noticed that small, local Mexican restaurants are legit! personally, I'm over big chain restaurants. if you can splurge a little, i would hit a gourmet restaurant. on a recent weekend getaway, we hit the bobby flay restaurant in Atlantic City and it was amazing. I would use yelp to look at reviews for such restaurants in your area. 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM
My husband and I are going on a date nite tomorrow for his birthday! I'm trying to talk him into trying a Spanish/Moroccan place. We may end up at a Belgian place just because we like the beer...lol! We try to avoid big chain restaurants and support smaller places.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Well the only chains we have are fast food, pizza places and Applebees and I wouldn't recommend those for a date night. Ha

Quoting melissaaytes:

I was thinking ideas maybe for generic places that are all over!  Logans, Applebees, etc... 

ladymadrox
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM

If you have one in Tennesse I say Ruby Tuesday!

jupiter5
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM

go on a river boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

jupiter5
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM

drink shirley temples mmmm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)