Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it my fault?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
Seriously. Is it my fault for falling in love with a Trader? i just feel so lonely. Example: today SO was in his office from 2am until he had to go to a job he is just starting today. All day long he has talked to hi s Trader buddies, leaving me lonely and feeling neglected. I just had a talk with him about this but it seems as though he has reverted back again. :(
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ladymadrox
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I don't mean to sound stupid lol, but what does the job of a trader entitle? I'd like to give advice but i'm not sure what it is.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Quoting ladymadrox:

I don't mean to sound stupid lol, but what does the job of a trader entitle? I'd like to give advice but i'm not sure what it is.

well, he is on the computer all damn day trading financial derivatives and futures stocks. He like no time during the day, and then he is so tired when he is done with work that he just falls asleep. I need more friends in my life to fill this void, I think.
ladymadrox
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Ah, I see now well did you try and let him know that you understand that he's busy but your important to? That you deserve at least some time of his day, and that's probably a good idea maybe get out and find some people that you can hang out with so your not so lonley :) It's got to be hard for him to be home but not really be there, i'm sorry momma!

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Quoting ladymadrox:

Ah, I see now well did you try and let him know that you understand that he's busy but your important to? That you deserve at least some time of his day, and that's probably a good idea maybe get out and find some people that you can hang out with so your not so lonley :) It's got to be hard for him to be home but not really be there, i'm sorry momma!

yes I actually just talked to him about making time for me on Monday. He really isn't doing anything to try to spend time with me. We'll see about tonight though. I'm hoping he doesn't spend it on the computer... Again.
TempestRayne
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Maybe a little bit, but I would say that it doesn't matter. It still hurts. I always want to junk punch people who say things like that, especially the people who talk about military wives. The whole "I have no pity for you. You knew what you were getting in to when you married him."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)