Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for friends

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello everyone!
My name is Kristin, I am 21 years old and I have a beautiful 10 month old daughter. DD, DH and I live in Canyon Lake, Texas (soon to be moving to San Antonio) and I am looking for some other moms to connect to. Location is not an issue, I am simply looking for people to connect with in any way. Most of my friends do not have children and are not married so I do not feel on the same 'page' as most of them and it is difficult for me to get out and meet new people. Is anyone else looking for new friends?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itsamadfrenzy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Hey Kristin!! My name is Madeline. I am 22 years old with a 2 year old son and another one on the way. I am also looking for some more mom friends. Send me a message or friend invite and hopefully we can get to know each other better!! 

sahm_of_rj
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
My family used to vacation to Canyon Lake every year :) I live in Victoria now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitsukai127
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Hi!  My name is Nikki and I have a daughter who is 4.  I live in the Dallas area right now.  Anyone is more than welocme to send me a message and friend invite <3

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Welcome to the group Kristin! It's great to meet you. :) This is a great place to make friends. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)