Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever feel like you're not cut out for this?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
Am I the only one who feels like they are not cut out to be a parent some times? I'm feeling like this a lot any more....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gigis1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:45 PM

only when the kids are being butts !

but i use to feel worthless before i had them so i love being mommy, it's my only reason to live

CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way somtimes :( It's really rough some days being a mommy

Liudmyla
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I feel like this all the time. Just pretend you own it (everybody does I am sure).

jnm11108
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM

It happens...especially when the kids are giving you a hard time! When it happens to me, I start to think of all the things that I wouldn't've accomplish or how ignorant I would be with a lot of things.  I am so grateful for my girls. They changed me for the better! I had no hope at all. I felt as if nobody would know if I was gone, as if I was a failure. When I begin to think like that now, my girls come to my mind and I realize that they really need me to be there for them!

Just keep your head up and always remember that everything is temporary. If your having bad days, wks, or mths with your little ones. Remember that its only temporary. It wont always be like that! There's always going to bumps on the rode, we just have to have patience and believe that its going to get better in the long run. Its worth it, your kids are worth it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)