Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Mom's that live in Orlando

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm trying to meet ppl where i live. I'm going to say this not out of rudeness. I'm str8 edge and I don't want to meet ppl that aren't. I just know mothers that sholdnt have a kid. So if you live near me. Than great! I'm a very open person, outgoing. but, bored being a full time mom not knowing anybody here... =( So My name is Brooke. I have 2 kids. I live with my finacee but he works too much. So, I'm looking for mom's that wants company. =)

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
funhappymom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Hi Brooke. There is a FL moms group you may be interested in.

Florida Moms group!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Welcome to the group. I'm not from Florida, but here's a bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by Kaht on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Hey! I'm Kaht, I live in Orlando, right by the millenia mall. I have 2 kids (5y/o and 4 y/o). PM me!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Welcome Brooke.  How old are your kids?

Quoting Bkf4e4l:

I'm trying to meet ppl where i live. I'm going to say this not out of rudeness. I'm str8 edge and I don't want to meet ppl that aren't. I just know mothers that sholdnt have a kid. So if you live near me. Than great! I'm a very open person, outgoing. but, bored being a full time mom not knowing anybody here... =( So My name is Brooke. I have 2 kids. I live with my finacee but he works too much. So, I'm looking for mom's that wants company. =)

Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I'm not straight edge so we can't be friends. Bummer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Here's a bump for you! Good luck in finding those straight edge mommies! :)
Bkf4e4l
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM

If you smoke pot or drink. I don't care for that. I still don't smoke. Anyways, I was really talking about mothers that  does hardcore drugs. If you do that, then bummer!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)