Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Date Night tonight!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 13 Replies
We are going out sans kids for my husbands 29th birthday. I already gave him his gift, a Microsoft Surface, because I was getting impatient. 😉 I'm so excited for a night with just the 2 of us. First we're going out to dinner, to The type of place without coloring books and highchairs..lol! Then we are going to see Silver Linings Playbook. It's been a few years since we have been to the movies, together, without kids!

I'm so excited!

What are your Friday night Plans?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awalter01
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Date night here too!!  Going to a steak house, then a movie. Mother in law watching our daughter through the night.  I might just try to get some extra sleep while I'm at it.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM

WOOHOO! Sounds fun! Just a relaxing evening at home. :)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Enjoy the extra sleep. We are kid less for the night, but our oldest has to be at basketball at 7:30. So, we have to leave to pick the kids up by 6:30. At least I get an evening with my husband.....lol!

Quoting awalter01:

Date night here too!!  Going to a steak house, then a movie. Mother in law watching our daughter through the night.  I might just try to get some extra sleep while I'm at it.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
A relaxing evening at home sounds perfect, too!

Quoting PeaceMuch:

WOOHOO! Sounds fun! Just a relaxing evening at home. :)

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Yay for the night out! And my plans are simple. Family time all weekend. I only see my dd on weekends during the school year because she goes to school where her father lives which is an hour away, so I shower her with love and attention on the weekend to make up for not being there all week.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Fun! Are you doing anything fun, or just hanging out?

Quoting luvmybug:

Yay for the night out! And my plans are simple. Family time all weekend. I only see my dd on weekends during the school year because she goes to school where her father lives which is an hour away, so I shower her with love and attention on the weekend to make up for not being there all week.
deputygirls28
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Staying at home with the family. The only "dates" we get by ourselves is usually to the gas station or grocery store. We were asked to go out tonight to see a band but since my husband works tomorrow it would be best if we stayed in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Quoting Courtney610:

we are just going to hang out around the house. It is too cold here to go do anything. Right now it's -17 with wind chills in the -40's. and it's supposed to stay like that all weekend. Gah! I wish it would warm up already.
mybabyapples
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I'll be in the hospital, been here for twelve days.
melissaaytes
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Date night here too!!! MIL keeping our 3 yo till tomorrow around 12!!! Going out to eat, probably stay up late, and sleep in!!! Then tomorrow MIL and I are taking her to the Discovery Center here :)  Only bad thing is hubby has to work while we go!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)