Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

OH MY GOODNESS GUESS WHAT I FOUND .........

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 31 Replies

I was doing laundry this morning and I go to take the laundry out of the dryer and there is these bead things all over my laundry .....I instantly realize what it is ....... diaper .....WONDERFUL
when I take things out of the washer I just grab in handfuls but when I put them in it's one at a time so I know one of my five put it in there .......
it has taken me a good hour cleaning the dryer and am now re-cleaning the clothes
I told all five that if they throw anything in my washer or dryer again while passing through to go to their bathroom they will all be hand washing their clothes

What have you found in your washer and dryer ?????

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crystalx88
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM

My bf installed Christmas lights over the winter and I would always find little light bulbs mixed in with the laundry surprisingly they didn't break after going through the washer and dryer. lol

Page98
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

lol.

When I use to do SO's laundry i would find money all the time. =)

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Money lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomWFiveInTow
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

that's amazing they didn't break that would have been a pain in the butt getting the little pieces of glass out of the clothes.

Quoting crystalx88:

My bf installed Christmas lights over the winter and I would always find little light bulbs mixed in with the laundry surprisingly they didn't break after going through the washer and dryer. lol

MomWFiveInTow
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats the best I love finding money in the wash ;)

Quoting Page98:

lol.

When I use to do SO's laundry i would find money all the time. =)

prncesspeach
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I've found lighters before when my husband smoked he'd forget they'd be in his pocket & wouldn't even check his pockets. I guess he wanted to blow up the Laundromat lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM
The last object I found was in a dryer in our old apartment complex... It was ... Get this... A freaking crack pipe. Ya. In the dryer. All I can say is that that is the stupidest places to hide something like that. Especially in a community dryer. Freaking idiots. I am so glad we moved ASAP after that incident.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
childofgod04
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I've found money and my husband left a pen in his pocket once! Thankfully it didn't destroy our clothes.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I only find change. And receipts I wanted to keep!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomWFiveInTow
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM

LOL My hubby has figured out that when he leaves money in his pockets it becomes mine .....not any different than the money in his wallet but this is more fun.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Money lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)