Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

piercing my nose

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 23 Replies
Im piercing my nose soon. Ive been wanting to for a long time now and so im finally doing it. Yay! My question is which side to do it on? And i know i know some people think its trashy. My body, i happen to like tattoos and piercings, so save your time and energy because i will ignore the negative comments. Thank you! God bless!
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrangeDays
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I have mine on the left side. It's not so much about which side it's on, that's personal preference. Just make sure you don't get it placed too low or too high.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Quoting StrangeDays:

I have mine on the left side. It's not so much about which side it's on, that's personal preference. Just make sure you don't get it placed too low or too high.

kinda what i was thinking. Im getting it done by a tattoo artist/piercer i completely trust, so hopefully the other thing wont be an issue lol. Thank you!
MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I think nose peircings are the least "trashiest" of all LOL I have my nose done and it's my favorite, most people don't even notice the tiny stud I wear.  Mine is on my right side, it really doesn't matter which side, I've seen people with it equally on each side.  It will be cute, so I say go for it!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd say put it on the left side. That is where I had mine done. I had to take it out when I got a job. I miss it, though.
MommieSDW
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I would love a tiny little diamond on my nose. So cute. Unfortunately my husband doesn't agree. 

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Whichever side you want to put it on. I want one! Just not brave enough to do it :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I got my left side done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine was on the left. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovin_mybaby5
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I had one i loved it! i took it out once I go pregnant. I had my left side. and I had a hoop nose ring

CafeMom Tickers
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is on my left. I keep a micro stud in it. As far as it being trashy, no. I'm a well respected member if my community and the PTO president of our school. I also have a wrist tattoo that is always visible. People will judge you regardless. So do what makes YOU happy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN