Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just had a baby 7 days ago and im extremely jealous of people holding him

Posted by   + Show Post

I dont know if its just my hormones but I just get really jealous of people holding him or even kissing him im not a jealous person so this is so new to me....has anyone else had this problem?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Replies (21-28):
TexasWife
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM

No. I just got scared about everything. lol.

2pinklyhnes
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I felt like that people would say can I hold him? And I'd think ya sure then after 5 mins I just wanted to be Ike give him back!!!! It went away once my hormones got back to normal :) congrats on your lil bundle
poohsybear
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

For 9 months you have the baby all to yours self so of course it will kinda bother you to have to share. I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way!!!

SweeetPeaa
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

LOL, I was the same way; funny thing was before I even had my daughter, I told my mother she could hold her whenever and how long that she wanted and I could just go take a  nap XD). Not the case when she was born totally different story! :O

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Normal : )

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Quoting TexasWife:

No. I just got scared about everything. lol.

ugh so did I

Brandy85412
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM

put baby in a baby carrier of some kind a wrap is good for a new born. It will keep people people from asking to hold baby.

I never minded people holding my babies... I got them all day long the break was nice.

Monica_0812
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I was like that with my first maybe since I was a first time mommy.
Second one all of that went away. As long they were family member or friends I was cool with it(no kissing though).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)