Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I hate him. Yes hate.

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 21 Replies
My dad (step father) is the type of man who thinks a woman's place is under him or doing the duties around the house. My mother is bipolar and right now she is in a low phase of it. Mostly because he calls her a stupid fucking bitch daily. Makes sure she hears him putting her father down at any chance he gets. Which pisses me off because for many years my poppi was my daddy. So it has caused a lot of stress and shit we don't need.

He raised his fist to me moments ago my words to him "If you are going to do it I better be dead because if not your cell mate will be calling you pretty." He lowered his fist. I straight up told him that if he raises his hand in a manner that is leading to violence then I won't blink to protect my mother my self or my daughter. If your so unhappy being here you better just leave because you are not wanted here anyways.

I'm sick of him "brushing" up against my ass and have called him out on it. Or if you walk by he "pats" your ass with the last one lingering. Loves to try and walk in on you in the shower. Oops didn't know you was in here. Um yes you did. I said it loud enough for the dead to hear. You have your own bathroom why do you have to come up into the women's bathroom? Why?

He tried talking to me about health and how it doesn't matter what the people do because they are all gonna die from diabetes and there is no cure for it. Nor any real treatments for it. Idk that convocation was quite awful. By the end I was told to shut the F up because I'm only a girl who doesn't know the ways of the world.

Oh yeah sure. Keep thinking that way you sexist pig. You will be finding out how it feels to die alone the way you were ment to do.

I hate him. I'm done being nice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Wow. He sounds like a big piece of shit. Kinda like my ex husband.
lnr187
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM

omg he's awful :( why is your mom with him?! do you live with your parents? im glad you put him in his place, but be very careful for your daughter... especially with the ass grabbing and all that.

taylamill
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:06 PM
She sees it as her karma for the way she treated him for years. Honestly it's a big mess. Dh and I made a bad choice so we went broke. Moved in with the in laws (my parents) till we can properly stand on our own tel feet again. It's so close. Just not there right at the moment. Dh is gone weeks at a time and home maybe four days if we are lucky. With his paycheck I buy the food for the house. I have helped my mom get the correct meds for her problems. I have made sure everyone is happy as can be. He however is an ass. He calls her a bitch nightly. Well every word pertaining to her is bitch. She keeps herself locked up in her room just so she won't say anything to start a fight.

I think all they (him really) are really waiting on is the jacks for his camper so he can go. He tells her daily she is the worst choice for a wife ever.

Quoting lnr187:

omg he's awful :( why is your mom with him?! do you live with your parents? im glad you put him in his place, but be very careful for your daughter... especially with the ass grabbing and all that.

lnr187
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM

that's so sad for your mom. i hope he leaves so that she can be happy and not keep herself locked up in her room.
and i know all too well about making bad choices and being broke. i currently live with my inlaws. we're moving hopefully in the next month or so.... i never thought i'd see this day lol

Quoting taylamill:

She sees it as her karma for the way she treated him for years. Honestly it's a big mess. Dh and I made a bad choice so we went broke. Moved in with the in laws (my parents) till we can properly stand on our own tel feet again. It's so close. Just not there right at the moment. Dh is gone weeks at a time and home maybe four days if we are lucky. With his paycheck I buy the food for the house. I have helped my mom get the correct meds for her problems. I have made sure everyone is happy as can be. He however is an ass. He calls her a bitch nightly. Well every word pertaining to her is bitch. She keeps herself locked up in her room just so she won't say anything to start a fight.

I think all they (him really) are really waiting on is the jacks for his camper so he can go. He tells her daily she is the worst choice for a wife ever.

Quoting lnr187:

taylamill
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM
We own our own house but the bills were drowning us. Trying to love above our means. Dh finally landed a good job. It sucks because he is always gone but he is gonna change to a desk job in a year or so. With me in cosmetology school full time plus I homeschool I don't have the means to work ontop of that. This was the best choice. I don't mind it so much but when you are telling me I don't know crap about my own medical problems and everything I have done was done in vain because its going to kill me and all his other uneducated bull he spwees. I just want the parts for the camper to come in ASAP so he has no reason for not leaving.

Quoting lnr187:

that's so sad for your mom. i hope he leaves so that she can be happy and not keep herself locked up in her room.
and i know all too well about making bad choices and being broke. i currently live with my inlaws. we're moving hopefully in the next month or so.... i never thought i'd see this day lol

Quoting taylamill:

Quoting lnr187:

Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:49 PM
That is sickening! :(
The fact that he does things to YOU & yet your mother keeps him around is absolutely heartbreaking to me.

My mother would drop-kick a mofo for even LOOKING @ me cross-eyed. :/

In fact, my POS step dad "jokingly" made a comment about my "nice rack" once.... Yes, I said ONCE, because my mom reached straight across the table & bitch-slapped his whore-face. Ugh! To this day, if he was on fire, I wouldn't waste my own spit on him to put it out. (Long story there!) O.o

Anyways, only advice I have for you (since your own mother won't protect you from his nastiness) is to GET OUT ASAP! By whatever means necessary! And, DEFINITELY do it quickly..... To protect your OWN daughter in the ways your mother has failed to do for you. :(

(Hugs) good luck! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taylamill
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I'm going to the place I ordered the jacks from for the camper tomorrow. Pray they have them in. If they do they are going to be put on the camper and all his shit will be put in there as well.

It is very well known I do no put up with his crap when it comes to Lexy or even the step kids. He is about to leave and he knows it.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

That is sickening! :(

The fact that he does things to YOU & yet your mother keeps him around is absolutely heartbreaking to me.

My mother would drop-kick a mofo for even LOOKING @ me cross-eyed. :/

In fact, my POS step dad "jokingly" made a comment about my "nice rack" once.... Yes, I said ONCE, because my mom reached straight across the table & bitch-slapped his whore-face. Ugh! To this day, if he was on fire, I wouldn't waste my own spit on him to put it out. (Long story there!) O.o

Anyways, only advice I have for you (since your own mother won't protect you from his nastiness) is to GET OUT ASAP! By whatever means necessary! And, DEFINITELY do it quickly..... To protect your OWN daughter in the ways your mother has failed to do for you. :(

(Hugs) good luck! <3
Aslen
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Are you type 1 or type 2?

Quoting taylamill:

We own our own house but the bills were drowning us. Trying to love above our means. Dh finally landed a good job. It sucks because he is always gone but he is gonna change to a desk job in a year or so. With me in cosmetology school full time plus I homeschool I don't have the means to work ontop of that. This was the best choice. I don't mind it so much but when you are telling me I don't know crap about my own medical problems and everything I have done was done in vain because its going to kill me and all his other uneducated bull he spwees. I just want the parts for the camper to come in ASAP so he has no reason for not leaving.

Quoting lnr187:

Quoting taylamill:

Quoting lnr187:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Your mother needs to file for divorce, get him out of the house, and change the locks. Put his shit on the yard. What a sorry waste of breath he sounds like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN