Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
My dad (step father) is the type of man who thinks a woman's place is under him or doing the duties around the house. My mother is bipolar and right now she is in a low phase of it. Mostly because he calls her a stupid fucking bitch daily. Makes sure she hears him putting her father down at any chance he gets. Which pisses me off because for many years my poppi was my daddy. So it has caused a lot of stress and shit we don't need.

He raised his fist to me moments ago my words to him "If you are going to do it I better be dead because if not your cell mate will be calling you pretty." He lowered his fist. I straight up told him that if he raises his hand in a manner that is leading to violence then I won't blink to protect my mother my self or my daughter. If your so unhappy being here you better just leave because you are not wanted here anyways.

I'm sick of him "brushing" up against my ass and have called him out on it. Or if you walk by he "pats" your ass with the last one lingering. Loves to try and walk in on you in the shower. Oops didn't know you was in here. Um yes you did. I said it loud enough for the dead to hear. You have your own bathroom why do you have to come up into the women's bathroom? Why?

He tried talking to me about health and how it doesn't matter what the people do because they are all gonna die from diabetes and there is no cure for it. Nor any real treatments for it. Idk that convocation was quite awful. By the end I was told to shut the F up because I'm only a girl who doesn't know the ways of the world.

Oh yeah sure. Keep thinking that way you sexist pig. You will be finding out how it feels to die alone the way you were ment to do.

I hate him. I'm done being nice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Replies (21-21):
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM

How awful : (

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN