Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Annnooooyyyeeeddddd

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 14 Replies
So Dan invited a house full of people over.

We have just a little two bedroom apartment. The kids are with my parents tonight & honestly I just wanted quiet time on my couch. But noooo instead I've got a house full of people & I just want to take a bath and go to sleep.

Ermahgard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greengreengrass
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Start farting really loud and apologizing for it, tell them you feel a stomach bug coming.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM
^ do it!

Or, put visine in their drinks & entertaine yourself while watching them fight over 1 bathroom! ^_^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

smack him.

mamarama333
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Hide all the drinks and cups. Then put on spice girls or something like it. That should clear them out.
addiesmommy1109
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Put on your most used, comfy pj's, a facial mask, clip your toe nails on the couch, etc and walk around like it's nothing. People will start to feel uncomfortable and leave lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greengreengrass
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM
What does visine do?

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

^ do it!

Or, put visine in their drinks & entertaine yourself while watching them fight over 1 bathroom! ^_^
Robe739IsBack
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Have you never seen the movie "Wedding Crashers"? O.o it's a MUST SEE!

Watch it. NOW.

Visine when ingested leads to immediate stomach cramping & diarrhia. ;)

Quoting greengreengrass:

What does visine do?

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

^ do it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenaree
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I have been known to tell guests when they have overstayed their welcome and show them the door! I can only handle guests for so long, they should know when to make their exit.

MamaLioness2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM
When I was an art student DF would invite lots of people over on top of us having a lazy slob roommate that I had to clean up after. I got more sleep as a new mother than I did as an art student so I told DF that I didn't care if he had people over but I was going to take a bath and go to bed and he had to keep guests in the living room and be quiet. I also told the guests that they had to use the bathroom before I took my bath because I planned on taking my sweet ol' time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Everyone's being cool. I just get uncomfortable when people are over for some reason. I am the type of person I can't hide how I feel so the girls here asked me to go outside and smoke. And they were like are you annoyed we are here we are sorry lol. I'm over it. We ordered pizza and are just chillin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)