Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok how do i put this... does this bug anyone else?

Posted by   + Show Post

OK how do i put this.... i like this site it makes me feel like I'm not alone but being new to the site i haven't met to many people only one really cool person that Ive connected with but since i live in a new town and don't have many friends its like I'm on here to fill that void but when i got other moms adding me or wanting me to add them i think cool i have someone new to talk to but then its like all they say is " if you need anything let me know :)" or "... any advice let me know" I'm like well yeah i will but i would like a friend more i understand if you have kids and don't have time to write an email to just shoot the breeze but it just urks me that that's the feed back Ive been getting

am i wrong? but hey all im saying is if you add me i expect a friend not just another mommy name on my profile friends list.....

does anyone else feel this way?

btw sorry for the rant

so for those who want friends like to talk to no matter how shy or whatever feel free to add me :)

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Replies (21-22):
emeraldangel2.0
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:46 PM

*to. sorry

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

one of the first ladies i allowed myself to get "close" too up here turned out to be a crazy bitch.

wedding tickers

lenoxclan
by Lenox on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:57 PM

In general, most women(not all mind you)use this site to get advice/rant about life/ read what others have to say.

When they look for people to add to their friends list it's either because

A. they read something you wrote or something off your profile that they connected with

B. they like to collect friends

C. they are curious about you.

Will you make good friends that will shoot the shit, exchange text numbers etc? Yes, eventually

But, PLEASE don't get upset that it hasn't happened yet.. 99% of your friends list will end up being A B or C. But, you will get that 1% that turns out to be IRL friends. Don't take this site to seriously and freak out because someone friends you and isn't a instant BFF.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)