Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

its gonna kill me. ***update in replies***x2

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
Being prego. Just walking up a flight of stairs I almost blacked out. I'm not even half way. Ugh. Any form of activity and my blood pressure bottoms out. Not fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Take it very easy on the stairs - take them slowly, breathing carefully, and if you feel woozy, stop and sit down if you have to. If you haven't yet, talk to your doctor, too, to find out if there's anything you can do to help lessen the chances of the low blood pressure issue. ((HUGS))

mamarama333
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I found out why. All my whiny cough posts. Apparently I was right to be worried. I went to the er last night after finally convincing dh I needed to go. I have lactic acidosis. Super low potassium. Severe dehydration. And a mild case of pneumonia. Oh not to mention they are looking for clots in my lungs. Yay. I'll prob be here for the next 2 days. Blah. This oxygen thing on my nose is driving me nuts.
erin708
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Wow scary. Hope u and baby are safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamarama333
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM
They did an ultrasound. Baby is great. My little wiggler wouldn't let us see what it is though. But they said all measurements are great. I'm doing a lot better. I'm breathing a little better. And I'm not blacking out. So yay. But I have been stuck so many time. I'm covered in little bloody bruises.

Quoting erin708:

Wow scary. Hope u and baby are safe.
mamarama333
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
So. I was supposed to be moved to a les critical area today. Then.... I coughed so hard I broke 2 ribs. I'm not going anywhere. Dangit.
TempestRayne
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Darn, I am sorry: (
Quoting mamarama333:

So. I was supposed to be moved to a les critical area today. Then.... I coughed so hard I broke 2 ribs. I'm not going anywhere. Dangit.

Momof2almost
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM
I had the same issue with my last pregnancy except my BP would go through the roof. I got dizzy, light-headed, almost passed out anytime I would be standing, walking, physically active so my dr had to put me on medications that made me super nautious! I would have to crawl to the bathroom before to long because if I stood up I would nearly faint. Not a good feeling at all so I know what your going through. Good news is as soon as you have baby it will go away!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN