Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

End of pregnancy question

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm having a csection Monday morning. I'm having a girl!! Anyway during this pregnancy she's always kicked very hard sometimes it even hurt, we'll for the past couple of days she hasn't been really active. I can still feel her moving in there she's just not kicking like she used to, does anyone think that's a reason to be concerned? Or am I just worrying myself for nothing?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM
No your fine she's getting ready to come and she knows it :) ds did the same thing. I was induced even during labor he was kinda eh moved a couple times but nothing severe. As long as she IS moving some then your fine. But if she stops and doesn't move at all in a 12 hour period then you can get nervous :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM

As long as shes still moving she is fine. Of course if you are concerned always call your doc, it never hurts!

Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
She ran out of room :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liudmyla
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I think she is ok, unless you are feeling really bad physically (pain, headache).

My both kids pretty much stopped moving during last week of pregnancy, we even went to an emergency room with the first one (but he was fine). Maybe she just doesn't have enough room at this point? 

Brandy85412
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Your not going to feel as big of kicks anymore because there is less room for them to move around by now. All is good mama as long as your feeling movement still.

try4baby20
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Do kick counts! 10 kicks per hour if not go to triage not to scare u but just better safe than sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:27 PM

As she grows, she runs out of room in your uterus to move as much as she used to.

MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Same happened to me. Baby ran out of room. It'll be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayteebug93
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Eh id call just to make sure everything is okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katielawlor
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Thank you all! I'm still getting kicked in the ribs so I think she's ok
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)