Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Drinking alcohol before you know you were pregnant!

Posted by   + Show Post
I didn't know I was pregnant for the first whole month and a half well it was like 5 or 6 weeks after my last period. Anyways I drank ALOT of alcohol during that time!! Like binge drinking and now I'm just scared that my baby could have something wrong with her. I haven't had her yet, she's coming next week. Did anyone else drink during that time? And was ur baby ok?? I know it's different for everyone but it would make me feel a lil better.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Replies (21-23):
katemckenzie
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:59 AM
I binge drank, smoked cigarettes and weed before I found out I was pregnant, and my son was born with AVSD, a severe heart defect. My doctors assured me that my habits before I found out didn't cause it to happen, but it still worries me that I could have prevented it, had I known.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Yup, I did. I didn't know I was pregnant with my youngest DD (out of 3) until I was 13 weeks. I drank and smoked during that time, my little girl is now 3 and happy, healthy, and rambunctious.

maddiesmommy5
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:54 AM

I was in Ireland for two weeks, that says it all. Turns out I was about a month preggo at the time. DD is now 7 yrs old and perfect. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)