Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

possible tmi post

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
I have been very sick. Well. I have been coughing to the point of vomiting. My Puke has now turned into white foam.
Should I be worried?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

No.It's normal to be like that when your stomach is empty.

erin708
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Yikes. I think its normal too. Have u gotten any rx cough medicine? Coughing like that sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Dude lady, go to the fucking doctor already! Isn't this like the third panicky coughing post you have made this week?
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM
No. That's normal for an empty stomach :( in sorry you feel so craptastic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamarama333
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Hey. I went to the Dr. He blew me off. So what if I post a lot. No need to get snarky.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Dude lady, go to the fucking doctor already! Isn't this like the third panicky coughing post you have made this week?
shadow_lark
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
If you are really that worried then go get a second opinion. Cm is like Google, you'll just manage to convince yourself that you're dying when you probably just have bronchitis.

Quoting mamarama333:

Hey. I went to the Dr. He blew me off. So what if I post a lot. No need to get snarky.

Quoting shadow_lark:

mamarama333
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM
My insurance won't allow for me to see anyone else right now. So I'm doing the best I can. I was hoping for some advice or sympathy. Not to get ragged on. But thanks anyways.

Quoting shadow_lark:

If you are really that worried then go get a second opinion. Cm is like Google, you'll just manage to convince yourself that you're dying when you probably just have bronchitis.

Quoting mamarama333:

Quoting shadow_lark:

kathrynsmomma03
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Normal...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM
You cant go and make payment plans? I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I've been there too. But I stick by my original answer, if you are really that worried or that bad off you need a second opinion. Regardless of whether or not insurance will pay.

Quoting mamarama333:

My insurance won't allow for me to see anyone else right now. So I'm doing the best I can. I was hoping for some advice or sympathy. Not to get ragged on. But thanks anyways.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting mamarama333:

Quoting shadow_lark:

MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM
You can call the ER or the after hours exchange if your doctor has one for advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)