Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

She's 12 and pregnant:-( UPDATE- Another update

Posted by   + Show Post
Found out a few days ago that my 12 yr old cousin is pregnant. Its just crazy. Small update, she went to the doctor and is around a month along. The boy is mad sayin the babies not his. The state is filing statatury rape against him, my family said they didnt want to but the state is anyways, they said if she was 13 then they couldnt. Update- she's having a boy and due the middle of september. Hasnt talked to the boy, dont believe he will be around for anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Replies (51-59):
kels1023
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I hope she chooses adoption. She can't raise a baby she's just a baby herself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rigosgurl
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:54 AM
His mom plans to help her out, i havnt heard if the boy plans to or not. Its really weird..i babysat for her for a period of time when she was 8 and she would always say she wanted to have a baby when shes 12 and now she is.

Quoting kiriis:

This really made me want to cry for you. That poor girl. What does the 15 year old and his parents plan on doing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Hopefully she has support. No matter what her final decision is about whether or not to keep the baby, and whether she has an abortion or not.

My heart goes out to her. I hope that this doesn't negatively affect the rest of her life too badly.

wedding countdown

Bec0mum
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Oh gosh. Hopefully with the right support she can make the best out of an unfortunate situation.

OctoberCutie07
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM

That is so sad. She barely had a childhood herself and now is going to have a child herself. I hope there is going to be support for that girl.

Autiziumom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM
:-(
Aoliveras4
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:05 PM

thats so sad...she doesnt know what she is getting herself into but im sure her family will help her all the way....there's so much she needs to learn....its you and your families job now to guide her and make sure she stays in school and finishes college..... life isnt fair and u cant go anywhere without a college degree to comfortably support yourslef and ur fam...and im sure when she is older it would be harder.. good luck with everything and remember a child is a blessing. 

butcher
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

omg this is horrible. is she keeping the baby? i dont believe in abortion, but i dont believe in her carrying it either. :'(

TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM
That is going to be hard for her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)