Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

She's 12 and pregnant:-( UPDATE- Another update

Posted by   + Show Post
Found out a few days ago that my 12 yr old cousin is pregnant. Its just crazy. Small update, she went to the doctor and is around a month along. The boy is mad sayin the babies not his. The state is filing statatury rape against him, my family said they didnt want to but the state is anyways, they said if she was 13 then they couldnt. Update- she's having a boy and due the middle of september. Hasnt talked to the boy, dont believe he will be around for anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Replies (41-50):
michaelsmom25
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM
When I was 19 my 13 year old cousin got pregnant. I'm happy to say that she is now a married mom of 4. She is also a college graduate. She had lots of support from her family. I am extremely proud of her. I hope your cousin gets the same type of support for the baby's sake.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_moy2
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Will hope she has all the help she needs I got pregnant at 19 and I missed out on slot but I have another baby boy at 21 but I have my family support, it's not all her fault it take two to make a baby and it's not the baby fault, if she wants to keep the baby it's all on her she really need family there for her and what about the dad? What dose he think? If my boys every got a girl pregnant I would make them do the right thing find a job and go to school but that id just me.I'll pray for her and the baby
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Oh wow. This just breaks my heart. I wish everyone in this situation the best of luck.
TempestRayne
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Quoting sissy852:

oh my word

mommyto3bees
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM

wow

Aubs1990
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Wow, thats sad.

Kennadismom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM
This breaks my heart. I'm glad she'll have support, she's going to need it! Is she for sure keeping the baby? A girl I went to school with got pregnant at 12 and she's a mess, and so is her daughter. I hope your cousin has a better outcome
Mrs.Brugger
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:19 PM

this is so sad =[ best wishes to all involved...i just wanna cry for her =[

bpryce
an old friend of mine got pregnant at 13 (delivered at 14), she had been with her boyfriend for over a year. Her family was not supportive and kicked her out when she had the baby. She moved in with her boyfriends mom, which was a bad situation. Anyway at 16 she signed over temporary custody of her dd to a family friend because by then she was homeless, no car, no job, no way to take care of her baby. It was very sad. I hope your cousin has a better support system than she did. To decide to keep a baby so young is a harder decision than she may realize
emeraldangel2.0

O_O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN