Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I could use some loving :( TMI

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

So I had my AF on the 12th of last month.  I was pretty sure that I was pregnant. My nipples were tender and (this may seem odd) but when I'm pregnant I don't find guys who don't look masculine attractive. Well my SO shaved and it irritated me!! Normally I wouldn't care. But ugh so not attractive! 

Anyways I am now bleeding and it's only the 3rd. I'm cramping so effing hard I want to cry. It feels like someone took a molten hot rusted jagged spoon and is scraping my uterus out through my belly button. My lower back is effing killing me too. I'm positive this is a miscarriage, because this is EXACTLY what my last one felt like.  So now.. I just want to ball up on my couch and cry my eyes out, and to be loved on. 

I'm a belly dancing and sword fighting mama of 2. I'm married to my high school sweet heart. I plan on enlisting to the army very soon, and having more kids :)

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyandBecca
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I'm sorry Hun my best friend just went threw a miscarriage a couple weeks ago. *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Hugs :(

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

MomWFiveInTow
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I am sorry sweet pea sending big hugs
I don't know you but I would be there making you food and taking care of you
a couple of my friends and my sister have gone through what you are and I agree it is hard I sat with all of them for a long time
keep your head up and stay strong this shall pass 

sending big hugs and loves  

GwenGray
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Thanks mama! I actually had my SO do all the dishes so I could cook a big meal. I love to cook, it's how I comfort my self.. oddly. Thanks for the warm thoughts and hugs!

Quoting MomWFiveInTow:

a couple of my friends and my sister have gone through what you are and I agree it is hard I sat with all of them for a long time

I'm a belly dancing and sword fighting mama of 2. I'm married to my high school sweet heart. I plan on enlisting to the army very soon, and having more kids :)

MomWFiveInTow
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM

NO problem I love cooking also thats probably why im as fluffy as I am LOL ......I grew up eating southern food I am now realizing someone had it right when they started calling it southern comfort food LOL
I hope your feeling better :) and im still sending warm thoughts

Quoting GwenGray:

Thanks mama! I actually had my SO do all the dishes so I could cook a big meal. I love to cook, it's how I comfort my self.. oddly. Thanks for the warm thoughts and hugs!

Quoting MomWFiveInTow:

GwenGray
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I grew up on Russian food. But I lived in the south for 6 yrs, and I LOVE the food down there! Thanks, today the pain was a bit worse than yesterday. IDK why, but I hope it gets better soon. 

Quoting MomWFiveInTow:

NO problem I love cooking also thats probably why im as fluffy as I am LOL ......I grew up eating southern food I am now realizing someone had it right when they started calling it southern comfort food LOL
I hope your feeling better :) and im still sending warm thoughts

Quoting GwenGray:

Quoting MomWFiveInTow:

emillz92
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine :(
Wish I could send you hot cocoa and chocolate covered strawberries with a big fluffy pillow.. 

*HUGS and LOVE to you*

GwenGray
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Thanks mama! 

Quoting emillz92:

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine :(
Wish I could send you hot cocoa and chocolate covered strawberries with a big fluffy pillow.. 

*HUGS and LOVE to you*

Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:21 PM
I'm sorry! I went through two. They were the worst. I hope you get your rainbow soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN