Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

not a real child

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 14 Replies

that is what some asshat said about not only my boys(they are adopted) but about all the adopted children in my neighborhood were not real children because they are adopted. what the hell you know. who says that about kids. this asshat looks at any child who is in the care of anyone other than their biological parents as disgusting festals who should be locked away from the rest of the world.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaCryss20112
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Who would say things about kids like that. Just because they are adopted means nothing. He needs to be locked up away from the rest of the world. He is such an ass for that. Ignore him,he is just one of those people who let ignorant things come out their mouths.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:55 AM

WOW  maybe he should be thrown to the wolves.   Every child is "real" no matter how they fit into the family.  Hopefully none of the children have heard his nonsense.

belleher90
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM

wow this guy needs help......

MaddieKate
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:21 AM

What a closed minded son of a bitch!!!

My brothers wife was pregnant when they first met and instead of tossing her aside as "damaged goods" as I've heard others call single, pregnant women, he married her and gave her son his last name.
My mom's dad isnt her bio dad either. He married my grandma when my mom was 9 and adopted her at age 12 or 13.. i cant remember.. and her brother.
That, to me, makes them HIS children just as my nephew is my brothers.
People like that man make me SICK

maddiesmommy5
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I would have high fived his face!

.Peaches.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:22 AM

OK, if they're not real kids, what are they robots? People say the stupidest things. SMH

Rach0307
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Real men don't say nasty things about innocent children. So, I guess that means he's not a real man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:27 AM
What an asshat b
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reality_check
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM
guess i would be one of those disgusting festals.. better a child be adoted into a loving family than be raised by someone who cant take care of them or doesnt want them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Quoting .Peaches.:

OK, if they're not real kids, what are they robots? People say the stupidest things. SMH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)