Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Morning

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 7 Replies
Good morning mommies. How is your day so far? How was your weekend?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Brittneynagel
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Good morning:) Well I pretty much spent the whole weekend sick...Urgh this Texas weather one day is 78 the next its 56 and then raining. So the couch,heating pad and tissue box became best friends over the weekend. This morning well it was a bit crazy. I took my NyQuil last night slept like a baby and woke up to my daughter sneaking in my room. I wake up its bright and I think OH WHAT TIME IS !! So I yell at my husband he jumps out of bed its "8:30" So I jump out of bed like a chicken with my head cut off and get my daughter ready for school in 20 Min's. Even when sick I'm still super mom! What about yourself how was your weekend?

little.worthen
by Tessie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

morning! it was a long weekend, and i just woke up so idk about today..

shadow_lark
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Weekend was pretty good, went for a long trail ride yesterday . I'm a bit stressed this morning, but I'll get over it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Morning, had a good weekend actually. Today is starting off good. How are you?

Chakita0912
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Nice job. Sorry that you are sick that is never fun. Hope that you feel better soon. I hate being sick. This weekend I spent with my husband. We went to Gainesville and then Jacksonville. Just kinda had a nice weekend us and the girls. lol 

Quoting Brittneynagel:

Good morning:) Well I pretty much spent the whole weekend sick...Urgh this Texas weather one day is 78 the next its 56 and then raining. So the couch,heating pad and tissue box became best friends over the weekend. This morning well it was a bit crazy. I took my NyQuil last night slept like a baby and woke up to my daughter sneaking in my room. I wake up its bright and I think OH WHAT TIME IS !! So I yell at my husband he jumps out of bed its "8:30" So I jump out of bed like a chicken with my head cut off and get my daughter ready for school in 20 Min's. Even when sick I'm still super mom! What about yourself how was your weekend?

Chakita0912
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I am sorry that you are stressed. Hope that things get better soon for you. 

Quoting shadow_lark:

Weekend was pretty good, went for a long trail ride yesterday . I'm a bit stressed this morning, but I'll get over it.

Chakita0912
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I am glad that you are having a good day today. I have no motavaion today. All I want to do is stay in my bed, but can't do that have all the kids.  

Quoting Sherner:

Morning, had a good weekend actually. Today is starting off good. How are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN