Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Free sling? *piog*

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hi all
Anyone ever buy from sevenslings.com???? I got a promo code from a what to expect newsletter today......code is "wte" without the quotes,email says it can be used multipule times (each time for 1 sling)and all that has to be paid for is shipping
I haven't used it yet cause I wanted I guess recommendations on slings.... Just found out I'm prego with #3 and I've never used a sling but kinda like the idea:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Never bought from them. Congrats on number 3.

BrittSam2011
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I have a sling from sevenslings. My son doesn't like the material. It's not soft and anytime I put him in it he cries.

sj3starz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I've used it with my dd who was about 9 or 10 months at the time. I loved it for hip carrying while grocery shopping. dd never had a problem with it either. I would suggest buying a size larger than what their chart says due to shrinkage in the wash!

Oh and though it shows how to put a newborn in the sling, it really isn't recommended by baby wearing people due to how the neck will be positioned and risk of suffocation.

Hope that's helps you make a decision!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphinlynn
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Thanks:) I'm getting more and more negative feed bak about it that I think I'm gonna pass....just glad I thought to ask.....I might look into making something myself but not sure yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaideBug
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM
They dont put baby in best position for baby wearing. There are better options such as a ring sling, moby wrap or a mei tai. There are also other carriers like becco and ergo. I like my ring sling for the first few weeks but my baby loves her ergo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I got one from sevenslings...I love it!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)