Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

27 year old Stay at home Mom in need of some new friends that are Mom's like me.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessicaJ0121
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm interested in getting to know some other Mom's in my surrounding area with kids roughly my chidlrens ages 15mo and 2 1/2 girl and boy. Someone to have a Mom's night out with once and a while, and Mom's  that are interested in playdates with the kids. I don't have many Mom friends, and have realised with pretty hard to have friends that don't have kids because we can't relate.  

erinf28
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Hi Jessica! You must have your hands full! Where do you live?

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Welcome to the group!  Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself, how old your kids are, etc.

ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Hey Jessica. My name is Arissa. :) I'm 28, a SAHM, and just had my 4th baby. How many kids do you have and where do you live? Welcome to the group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadesMommy7
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello im Ashley. Im 22 with a 9 month old daughter. Im a sahm as well. Welcome. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeforchrist
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:07 PM

i have a 2yo and a 9mo old, know how you feel!

JessicaJ0121
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Lol you have no idea how good that is to hear. It really becomes a hand full sometimes I love them, but it would be so nice to get to know other women in my age rang that I can actually relate to with being a Mom, and the interestes a typical Mom has. Are you a stay at home Mom or do you get a break and get to go to work? 

JessicaJ0121
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM

lol I'm looking as SAHM like hmmm " " what does that mean... than the light bulb turned on in my head lol. I would say being a SAHM is the hardest job in life at times but worth every moment being it goes by fast. 

JadesMommy7
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Yes im enjoying it. She's so active and fun. :) message me if you ever want to chat!

Quoting JessicaJ0121:

Aww 9mo I loved that age I don't like how fast they grow, but then they get in the middle stage (the terrible 2's) where you wish they would grow a little fast. Thank you. I'm really looking forward to meeting some new people.. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JessicaJ0121
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Quoting JessicaJ0121:
You only get from life what you put into it... My Family, Honesty, love, and God are the "four" Most important guidlines I live my life by, and raise my children by!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN