Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Possible Pregnancy!!!! Help please!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so I am kind of freaking out a little......we had our son on the 27th of december, I had a c-section and my tubes tied......well 4 weeks later me an my husband had sex, well now its the 6 week mark and I thought I was getting my period, because i wiped and there was blood, but that is all I saw for blood!!!! well to make a long story short, I went to my doctor at 5 weeks and he told me that the pathologist had called and said that they had missed tieing my right tube!!!! So now with that one time of blood I saw could that be implantation bleeding, it would have been 2 weeks after having sex!!!! Also just for a side note, I had only bled for 2 weeks after my c-section maybe even less!!!! SO WHAT DO YOU MOMS THINK, I am super worried!!!!!    

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kathrynsmomma03
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Defiantly sounds like you could be...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleigh24
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Always possibility! I would test soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jenaren86
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Quoting ashleigh24:

When can I test though!!!!! I never know when you can test!!!! Also this would come as a super surprise because we had our fist son 5 years ago and they told us we couldn't have anymore children, then surprise here comes little Adam, and now this possibility.....I would probally have a heart attack!!!!

MaddieKate
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Go ahead and test because if you are there could be SERIOUS complications for both you and baby!!
It could, however, be that you are still healing from the c-section and a bit of blood has escaped. I would test fro sure though.

ashleigh24
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I would say you could go ahead and test now. I would take a couple though just to be sure. Then depending on your results get a blood test from doctor. Or you could go straight to doctor and get blood test instead of store bought kind. More accurate

Quoting Jenaren86:

Quoting ashleigh24:

When can I test though!!!!! I never know when you can test!!!! Also this would come as a super surprise because we had our fist son 5 years ago and they told us we couldn't have anymore children, then surprise here comes little Adam, and now this possibility.....I would probally have a heart attack!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)