Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

all you moms that go to school

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  • 9 Replies
When do you get you get your homework done? I'm always so exhausted by the time I get home from work, cook dinner, and put DD to bed I don't know when the heck I'm going to have time to study.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
3Aces2012.
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Usually late at night or when dh is home and watches her or nap time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livn4hevn
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I try to take one day a week and bang it all out at once... or get as far as I can, so I only have a few minor adjustments to make before I turn it all in. I read ahead on the syllabus and plan my schedule around my homework day.

_AshlynNicole
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I can definitely do that, but I'm the type of person that needs to also study like crazy just yo understand something.

Quoting livn4hevn:

I try to take one day a week and bang it all out at once... or get as far as I can, so I only have a few minor adjustments to make before I turn it all in. I read ahead on the syllabus and plan my schedule around my homework day.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
livn4hevn
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:05 PM

maybe look into audio books, or get a recorder and record your lectures... listen to them in the car. Or while you're doing other things....??

Quoting _AshlynNicole:

I can definitely do that, but I'm the type of person that needs to also study like crazy just yo understand something.

Quoting livn4hevn:

missamanda86
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Im a SAHM so I do it when I put my kids to bed usually. And I try to get it all done within the first day or 2 its assigned so i dont get behind

cowboysgirl2810
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
im a sahm, and i do school online. so its 100%up to me. i started out getting a week ahead. that way, if something comes up, i dont have to stress.

i do what i can during nap time. but whats left gets done when hubs gets off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyelephant
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I don't work, so if I can get some done during the day, that's great.  Usually I can't, so her dad watches her when he gets home from work

Mommytorn
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Every space chance I get I work on some HW...when both kids are napping or if just the baby is napping my daughter (4yr) will sit with me and flip through one of my books and ask me about a million questions..which at first was annoying but shes at that age where she wants to know every little detail and tryin to explain it to her actually helps me remember stuff from the book that I normally wouldn't retain and then at night when they go to bed or if my hubby is home watching them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeautyFull
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I do it late at night when all is sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)