Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

teen mom 2

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
What are your thoughts on the last episode with each girl? Kailyn, I think deep.down inside she wants to be with joe. I kinda want them to get back together....Leah, I think her name is she was moving way too fast in my opinion she jus wants a family so bad and jumped in with this guy...Chelsea just needs to get over Adam hes a jerk n takes advantage of her...Jenelle is a.mess.I feel soo bad for her mom shes so disrespectful I hate how she always moves in with these friends n it nevet works out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Kailyn, i think does want to be with joe. I think they gave up too fast. Every couple has fights arguments....no one is perfect.
Leah, needs to slow the hell down. Corey mentioned divorce and she went nuts. I dont think they should have divorces.....they are a good match.... Just need another person that is neutral to hear them out. I think they will end up back together in the end.
Chelsea, does need to stay away from adam hes a douche wrapped in shit. She does so much better when she avoids him and he avoids her. She needs to see that she can be happy without him.
And janelle, oh sweet janelle. She needs anger management and counseling and her mom need counseling as well they need to be helped together, she needs to focus on school and work and Jace and thats it get herself healthy before she even tries to date anyone. She tries to run from her problems and it doesn't work out for her she needs to face them and tackle them head on and stop being scared of life....its only going to get harder.
xoxoluvmylilboy
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I agree it was mainly kailyn that didn't want to be with joe anymore i believe. jenelle always just wants to be in a relationship because she wants to be loved by someone sooo bad. corey and leah are meant to be together, i can't believe how fast she got pregnant tho

ZayasMommie
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I missed this weeks show (I'm so upset). I really wish Leah would slow down and I wish janelle would go up and get the help she really needs
xoxoluvmylilboy
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:23 PM

you can always go on mtv.com and watch there

coupon_ash_back
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Everyone is getting on to Leah, her husband makes 200k a year. I'm sure they are doing fine plus her MTV money. People don't realize that when you start young the age gaps between kids starts to get strange. If you have a child at 16, and have your next at 18 everyone reacts negatively, but that means your child is already two! If you start reproducing at 27 and have another at 29, same difference, no one acts like you are a whore. I hate the double standard. She should slow down, but it's her life and they are a good match IMO. It's not odd to want a family, and have a L.O with your new hubby,
gabwest
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting xoxoluvmylilboy:

What are your thoughts on the last episode with each girl? Kailyn, I think deep.down inside she wants to be with joe. I kinda want them to get back together....Leah, I think her name is she was moving way too fast in my opinion she jus wants a family so bad and jumped in with this guy...Chelsea just needs to get over Adam hes a jerk n takes advantage of her...Jenelle is a.mess.I feel soo bad for her mom shes so disrespectful I hate how she always moves in with these friends n it nevet works out.

You said it perfect! OMG! Hi5!! Soo glad some one has the same feeling I do! : ) 

belleher90
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM

well the only one i have an oppinion for is janelle...honestly i know people mess up in life but they learn and it seems like this girl never learns...i know what its like to be a teen mom cause i was one and theres no excuse for neglecting ur child like she has and just having someone else take care of ur child....its dificult but i did it...and so can other girls that have kids.....its just about wanting to do it.

xoxoluvmylilboy
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM

i completely understand what your saying, we also don't know the time frame that they've been dating we just know by what we see on tv i agree some people don't want to have their children that far apart. it seems like it hasn't been that long and you can tell she still wanted to be with corey (however you spell his name)

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Everyone is getting on to Leah, her husband makes 200k a year. I'm sure they are doing fine plus her MTV money. People don't realize that when you start young the age gaps between kids starts to get strange. If you have a child at 16, and have your next at 18 everyone reacts negatively, but that means your child is already two! If you start reproducing at 27 and have another at 29, same difference, no one acts like you are a whore. I hate the double standard. She should slow down, but it's her life and they are a good match IMO. It's not odd to want a family, and have a L.O with your new hubby,

xoxoluvmylilboy
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Quoting gabwest:

Quoting xoxoluvmylilboy:

You said it perfect! OMG! Hi5!! Soo glad some one has the same feeling I do! : ) 

lol

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM
What this lady said lol

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Kailyn, i think does want to be with joe. I think they gave up too fast. Every couple has fights arguments....no one is perfect.

Leah, needs to slow the hell down. Corey mentioned divorce and she went nuts. I dont think they should have divorces.....they are a good match.... Just need another person that is neutral to hear them out. I think they will end up back together in the end.

Chelsea, does need to stay away from adam hes a douche wrapped in shit. She does so much better when she avoids him and he avoids her. She needs to see that she can be happy without him.

And janelle, oh sweet janelle. She needs anger management and counseling and her mom need counseling as well they need to be helped together, she needs to focus on school and work and Jace and thats it get herself healthy before she even tries to date anyone. She tries to run from her problems and it doesn't work out for her she needs to face them and tackle them head on and stop being scared of life....its only going to get harder.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)