Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What kind of car do you have?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 70 Replies

I'm just curious as to how other families do this :P

What kind of car(s) do you have, how many kids, and what kind of seats are they in (RF, FF, booster).

We drive an 07 Chevy Impala, and we have 2 kids, both in RF car seats.

I REALLY want a minivan, but we have to pay off this car before even thinking about another :/ 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thatsme.
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM
We have a Chrysler Town and Country and a Honda Accord ( that's MY baby )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erin708
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM
We have an 08 toyota highlander. We have two girls. One in a booster and one in ff carseat. We also have an 08 toyota tundra.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L-J
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Do you like the van? Was it a huge difference to go to driving one from driving a car? 

Lol, I think I might try to compromise with DH and see if he'll agree to a Mazda5, I've heard good things about them and I like how they get good MPG

Quoting .thatsme.:

We have a Chrysler Town and Country and a Honda Accord ( that's MY baby )

sissy852
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM
my dh has a kia rio
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jack90
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM

we drive a  Mazda 2012 and my oldest son sits in a  toddler car seat and my other son is still in a infant car seat i love the car  its stick shift and saves money on gas its smooth on the road and was bran new when we bought it  are car was 14,000  dolor's and we are paying it for a good 5 years lol sucks but i love the car

moogsmom03
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I have a 2003 GMC Envoy that I love, and my DH has a 2006 Ford F350 King Ranch Diesel truck that he loves. We have a DD9 and DS4. DD just uses a seat belt and DS uses a booster.

MommieSDW

I have a Durango. Three seats in the middle row, two in the back. Carseat and booster in the middle row, two boosters in the back. 

L-J

What kind of Mazda?

I would love to get a 5spd. I know how to drive them, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with one. There's a lot of hills/mountains where we're moving lol.

We're still paying on our car too. We got it for $15k and we've got like $8k left on the loan. Kinda jealous you got a brand new car for less than our used one :/ lol! 

Quoting jack90:

we drive a  Mazda 2012 and my oldest son sits in a  toddler car seat and my other son is still in a infant car seat i love the car  its stick shift and saves money on gas its smooth on the road and was bran new when we bought it  are car was 14,000  dolor's and we are paying it for a good 5 years lol sucks but i love the car

L-J
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Totally didn't know durangos had 3 rows, lol.

Quoting MommieSDW:

I have a Durango. Three seats in the middle row, two in the back. Carseat and booster in the middle row, two boosters in the back. 

MommieSDW
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:59 PM

They do, and are affordable. Some Explorers after 2002 have third row as well.

Quoting L-J:

Totally didn't know durangos had 3 rows, lol.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN