Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

dont wanna sound silly r stupid

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 26 Replies
But im new to cm and I see things like the word trolling r troll and im not sure what that means .... please fill me in thanks ladies ..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

someone who makes fake posts or profiles, usually for drama

ImNotKarl
by Karl on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:44 PM
7 moms liked this

Please take the extra 0.2 seconds to type the letter 'O' in the word "OR" and the apostrophe in the word "DON'T" so that I am not hearing a hillbilly pirate in my head when I read your posts. The number one way to avoid sounding silly or stupid is to write and speak with some semblance of ability to do so properly.

A troll is someone who is making something up or intentionally harassing someone or otherwise causing drama, usually behind the anonymous button.

shaleemar
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait a second. There wasn't any need for that at all . I am from Louisiana so I guess I am a red neck hillbilly. The way I worded my post had nothing to do with the question I was asking. When I said silly r stupid I wasn't talking about the way I spell I was referring to the fact that I didnt know what trolling ment. Thank you for answering the question for me at the end of that other stuff.
shaleemar
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Thank you for answering my question. I really didn't know what that ment along with a few other things on here lol. Thanks again.

Quoting lenoxclan:

someone who makes fake posts or profiles, usually for drama

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM
You will run into a lot of trolls on here. They can be amusing at times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Join the newcomers group...they have a couple posts on some if the abbreviations used on CM.
shaleemar
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thank you. I will do so ;)

Quoting NOLAmommaKRYS:

Join the newcomers group...they have a couple posts on some if the abbreviations used on CM.

shaleemar
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thank you for the heads up :)

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

You will run into a lot of trolls on here. They can be amusing at times.

Nicoles2LilRams
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Whoa whoa whoa!  I appreciate proper spelling and grammar myself, but I try to allow a little leniency when people are posting mobile.  Hers wasn't too bad.

Quoting ImNotKarl:

Please take the extra 0.2 seconds to type the letter 'O' in the word "OR" and the apostrophe in the word "DON'T" so that I am not hearing a hillbilly pirate in my head when I read your posts. The number one way to avoid sounding silly or stupid is to write and speak with some semblance of ability to do so properly.

A troll is someone who is making something up or intentionally harassing someone or otherwise causing drama, usually behind the anonymous button.

sissy852
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM
a troll is someone who makes stuff up for attention. Oh and welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)