Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Random useful info!;) you want to read!!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM
  • 12 Replies
Ok SOOO I know there have been many posts on here in the passed from ladies asking what to do about grooming in the down stairs area.... So I too have had many troubles with this and recently discovered that the VEET fast acting gel cream WORKS!! Very well if you follow the instructions carefully and don't leave it on to long then it is amazing!! Supper smoothe supper easy and ten times better than shaving!!!;)Well anyway feel free to post your advice of random thinks! I hope this helps someone who has had issues with the rashy bumps and burn that is oh so awful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovin_mybaby5
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM

can I buy this anywhere? like walmart or target? I am pregnant so soon I wont be able to see very well down there so this would be great

CafeMom Tickers
3angels23
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Yes you can! Actually my dh bought it for me at Walmart it's in the shaving/ deodorant isle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I didn't think you could use that down there
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Goremommy
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I use a little teeny electric shaver. It works, it's the best thing in the world. Veet and stuff like that has never worked for me. Oh, and if you're in to it, I know some people may not be, but get your partener to do it for you. It's a pretty sexy bonding experience and they always make sure every last little bit is gotten. Trust me, it's awesome.

cnlsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I tried that once, didn't even have it on the full time and ended up with chemical burns. Not cool. Maybe my skin is just too sensitive... While pregnant I just use an electric shaver
3angels23
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I do have dh do it and it is much better!! I am sorry to hear that you got burns but I guess it's not for everyone...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriangavin
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I used a purse size makeup mirror to see so I could shave while I was pregnant and too big to see.. Got really good at it lol
jackiehotmomma
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Haha so silly.

Quoting victoriangavin:

I used a purse size makeup mirror to see so I could shave while I was pregnant and too big to see.. Got really good at it lol

.Peaches.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Ya'll can have all that putting chemicals near your treasure box....I'll stick with my hair trimmer.

Autiziumom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Interesring!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)