Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

what are you doing for your husband for valentines i need ideas

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 30 Replies

im not sure what to do for my hysband lol.. hes so hard to surprise and get stuff for

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I'm not..lol
I usually make him a card :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandyward06
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:03 PM

lol thats what i was gunna do but he like keeps hinting around on what im getting him

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I'm not..lol
I usually make him a card :)

funhappymom
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I don't think we're getting each other anything. We won't even see each other much on V-day-he works 10-10 that day so that limits our time together. We'll go for lunch somewhere nice on Friday though.

On another note-I'm hoping to get him an ipad for his birthday next month after we get our income tax back. So that will be like a joint gift for him.

pmsforlife
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I had a sexi photoshoot done, and maybe a card or something
kaylajp21
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
We won't get to see each other much on v sday cuz i work 7 am to 6pm and he works from noon to 10 at night but on saturday the 16th my mom is watching our daughter for us and i rented a king sized bed suite at a hotel so we are goung to spend the night there and go out for a nice dinner somewhere. The thing is he doesn't know i rented the suite so it will be a suprise (: can't wait for the weekend!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ruthzaad
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I am making mine a large cookie cake in shape of a heart. I told my bff some ideas like make a sexy scrapbook with pics of herself and kiss the pages for decor, frame the pics with lace or lace panties, hide really sexy pics of herself with large hearts that fold over
Reina13
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Concert, movie or sporting event tickets?

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM

im making him his favorite meal rib eye baked potatoes green beans & homemade german chocolate cake 4 dessert & i bought him a card

arrlmr2010
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM

My husband likes to try beers from other countries so I got him three new ones to try. Not very romantic but it's something I know he will like. 

heartagram_girl
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Nothing. DH is in chicago going to that car show- he will be gone through Friday. And he doesnt believe in V-day. So I have had to limit my excitment for the day.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)