Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i think I'm going crazy...

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 23 Replies
My two yr old is driving me nuts how do you mommys deal with it. She don't listen she is just being a big BUTT! Lol! Im a SAHM and i don't get brake and i hate feeling like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeelyGoose
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Only way to deal is live through it and relax when it's bedtime. This coming from a mother of 2; DD is 5 and DS is 7. 

You can always try to find ways to keep her occupied. It may take some trial and error but just hang in there. We all go crazy now and then. Also a date night out with the hubs/bf every now and then helps too. 

sheenabby09
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Thank you. I will try it. I know i need a night out with the hubby haven't add one since last year.

Quoting SeelyGoose:

Only way to deal is live through it and relax when it's bedtime. This coming from a mother of 2; DD is 5 and DS is 7. 

You can always try to find ways to keep her occupied. It may take some trial and error but just hang in there. We all go crazy now and then. Also a date night out with the hubs/bf every now and then helps too. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Welcome to the club momma! Terrible twos started early for my daughter, sounds like it has for yours too!

SeelyGoose
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Ya the nights out are a must. The jibberjabber conversations you have all day with little ones can really..really get to you. Adult conversation is necessary for our sanity. lol

I remember after my first child was born it had been a year before we were finally able to go out on a date. When we got a babysitter to go out (mind you we lived in England so babysitters were few and far between) I tipped her an extra 100$ when we got back from our night out. I was just that happy to go out for a few hours. lol 

sheenabby09
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Omg its insane i love her so much but she drives me crazy and makes me not want to be around her when she's acting bad but i love being around her.

Quoting tinakinakins:

Welcome to the club momma! Terrible twos started early for my daughter, sounds like it has for yours too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barneysaid
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup I know. My DS is 2 1/2 and he's into locking doors. I get so mad!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I try to deter her fits and whining by either making a noise she likes to imitate to make her laugh, or playing tag, etc. She tries her damnest to test my limits though, by ignoring me when I tell her no, or to whine and think I'm going to give in. Just stay consistent and things will turn out great. She might be a pain in the butt sometimes but I love her just as much lol her personality is adorable. Good luck momma!

Quoting sheenabby09:

Omg its insane i love her so much but she drives me crazy and makes me not want to be around her when she's acting bad but i love being around her.

Quoting tinakinakins:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
sheenabby09
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Thanks it don't make it easier that I'm also potting training

Quoting tinakinakins:

I try to deter her fits and whining by either making a noise she likes to imitate to make her laugh, or playing tag, etc. She tries her damnest to test my limits though, by ignoring me when I tell her no, or to whine and think I'm going to give in. Just stay consistent and things will turn out great. She might be a pain in the butt sometimes but I love her just as much lol her personality is adorable. Good luck momma!

Quoting sheenabby09:

Quoting tinakinakins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Me too! Just got back from buying her training pants actually.

Quoting sheenabby09:

Quoting tinakinakins:

Quoting sheenabby09:

Quoting tinakinakins:

sheenabby09
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Oh kool lol!
Its hard she don't want to do it.
Some days she does some she don't. She don't want to tell us when she needs to go. How's your bby doing with it?

Quoting tinakinakins:

Me too! Just got back from buying her training pants actually.

Quoting sheenabby09:

Quoting tinakinakins:

Quoting sheenabby09:

Quoting tinakinakins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)