Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Texting/bored

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 37 Replies
How many enjoy texting? I stay at home a the time and I am always texting. It is the closes I get to adult conversations till somebody gets home at least. My husband works 12 hour days and when he is on night shift I am up till I either fall asleep or he gets home. Everybody that I know goes to bed early. So, I am always bored. I am always reading, but at night it is nice to talk to somebody also. lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OompaLover6969
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I love texting, but my phone hates me & freezes up whenever I text or get a text. :-P it sucks, but I should be getting a new phone in March (hopefully?).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.pina
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:24 PM
I love txting as well :). It's better than actually talking on the phone (well to me)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM
I love texting! I am a SAHM also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM
I don't mid texting.
missamanda86
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Lol thats all I do unless its talking to my mom...she drives a truck, so she talks to me going down the road. Id rather text than talk unless its a have to situation

MomRocs1102
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM

love texting i get bored while dh is at work, plus with alittle baby sometimes its better.

momof3jam
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I love texting. Me and my best friend text CONSTANTLY. It's easier because if I'm busy at that moment, I'll text her back soon but I can finish what I'm doing. Another girl I know loves to talk on the phone, but she's always doing something - dishes, yelling at her kids, etc while I'm sitting there on the phone. Ugh.

MAJL2009
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I love texting; I do work at the moment, but I will be a sahm once my daycare stuff all goes through. :-)

Chakita0912
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM
That stinks. That would aggravate me. Hopefully you do get a new one.

Quoting OompaLover6969:

I love texting, but my phone hates me & freezes up whenever I text or get a text. :-P it sucks, but I should be getting a new phone in March (hopefully?).

Chakita0912
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I agree. I hate talking on the phone. It makes it hard for me to get anything done.

Quoting mrs.pina:

I love txting as well :). It's better than actually talking on the phone (well to me)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)