Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

soon to be a momma

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello there, my name is Jessie- Ann. i am due for my fisrt child in june. worried about labor and delivering my baby boy. if anyone has some advice for me i really would appreciate your knowledge

sincerely Jessie-Ann

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Just had my first in Oct... Honestly went in and said lets get this done lol. I put my trust in the doctors and midwives and it worked out fine. You might want to join the pregnancy group on here as well.

mylilprincesses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Hi I am mom of 3 girls so I guess you could say I am experienced mom. Lol
My best advice would be get a midwife they are awesome and are understanding of anything you would like to happen during birth and pregnancy. Tour the hospital and see what their policies are. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Welcome and congrats!

What worries you about labor? It is definitely a lot of work, but it is so amazing and beautiful!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I think it's pretty normal to be worried about L&D with your first child. Heck even with my third, I was still a bit worried. Join the pregnancy group and ask lots of questions. Knowledge is power.

MissTyff
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I was a nervous wreck. But once I got my epidural, I was a lot calmer. Haha. It's no cake walk, but do yourself a big favor and don't read abut other women's horror stories. It'll just scare the shit out of you. You'll be just fine! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN