Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I scream like a 13 year old at a One Direction concert....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
So for the past week I've been feeding a stray momma dog that is nursing pups still. I can't find the pups or I'd bring them inside. :(

So I've noticed an animal has been tearing into our trash bags. The cans aren't knocked over so I assumed a cat or possibly a raccoon. Tonight I hear the trash cans fall, flipped the porch light on and peeked through the blinds. I can't see nothing. Open my door though and there is a HUGE opossum hissing at me! Needless to say I screamed, slammed the door and ran away quickly. Hubby thinks its hilarious.

Anything funny/amusing happen to you ladies lately?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ameretto13
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:15 PM

No, but hubby accidently got our jeep eaten by our bog yesterday.... And then got his brother's mountaineer eaten... :\

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Nothing funny happened to me today, or the past few days. It's been a very stressful past few days. My oldest has been sick, I've been sick, had to make some big life decisions, and had to go see my best friends mother who is at home in hospice dying and probably won't make it through tonight.... These past few days sucked. I wish I had something to laugh about... Ugh I'm such a Debbie downer lol... Ignore me. I'm normally a positive patty, but lately it's been pretty crappy :( I'm just waiting for the phone call from my friend that her mom has passed and just going today brought back so many memories of when my mom passed in October.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Not really.
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Wait eaten like completely sank under?

Quoting Ameretto13:

No, but hubby accidently got our jeep eaten by our bog yesterday.... And then got his brother's mountaineer eaten... :\

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Hmmmm... A few weeks ago I was baby sitting for a friend of ours and the little girl made me laugh so hard I had an asthma attack... I thought it was scary, and my husband panicked... But looking back, hilarious!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:15 AM
walked out to dump the trash there was a skunk and a raccoon in the dumpster lets just say i ran back into the house. My dh thinks its funny that they scared me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ameretto13
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM

No, only about half sunk... It cost us $1300 to get it fixed after fighting with the insurance company for a month and a half... :(

Quoting proudGBmama:

Wait eaten like completely sank under?

Quoting Ameretto13:

brittany208
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Peed my pants today.... at the bowling alley... with DH and all of his friends.... sigh. Thankfully it wasn't enough to be noticeable. Pregnancy sucks sometimes...

KristenFowles
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Yes, I'm still giggling.

Today, my 5 year old daughter came RUNNING out of her bedroom with a look on her face like she had just decoded an ancient Morse Code.. She just realized something IMPORTANT......  

"MAMA!  You can't spell DICKY without ICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahaha

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)